Pirate101 Prepares Ranked PvP on New Test Realm
Attention, seafarers! Pirate101 has opened up its test realm with a long awaited feature: Ranked PvP!
Ranked PvP offers two match types: 1v1 and Battle Royale, a four-player ‘deathmatch’. Both offer a matchmaking system to make sure you fight appropriate opponents. Members can play in unlimited matches, while crowns players must purchase match bundles by match, day, or season. Earn rewards including new weapons, housing items, and pets!
To find about more about this, and other updates on the test realm, check the update notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Introduces New Weapon, the War Pike
- A new weapon is being introduced to the world of Dauntless in the form of the War Pike. It's a versatile polearm with unique attacks.
- Cards and Castles Announces Spring Time Update
- Bit Mass has announced that Cards and Castles will be getting a new update on Thursday, May 14.
- TERA Preparing Inactive Character Name Purge
- En Masse has sent out an email alerting players that an inactive character name purge will be coming soon for TERA.