Pirate101 Prepares Ranked PvP on New Test Realm
Attention, seafarers! Pirate101 has opened up its test realm with a long awaited feature: Ranked PvP!
Ranked PvP offers two match types: 1v1 and Battle Royale, a four-player ‘deathmatch’. Both offer a matchmaking system to make sure you fight appropriate opponents. Members can play in unlimited matches, while crowns players must purchase match bundles by match, day, or season. Earn rewards including new weapons, housing items, and pets!
To find about more about this, and other updates on the test realm, check the update notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MissyS 2016 MMO Predictions - The Decline of MehMOs
- As a veteran player of MMOs, I’ve grown slowly jaded after years of disappointments and drollery.
- Rising Thunder Closing as Radiant Joins Riot
- In an announcement on their core website, Radiant Entertainment revealed that it has been acquired by Riot Games.
- Elsword: Now Available ARC Client
- KOG Games and Perfect World Entertainment Inc., both leading publishers of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced today a partnershi...