Pirate101 Prepares Ranked PvP on New Test Realm
Attention, seafarers! Pirate101 has opened up its test realm with a long awaited feature: Ranked PvP!
Ranked PvP offers two match types: 1v1 and Battle Royale, a four-player ‘deathmatch’. Both offer a matchmaking system to make sure you fight appropriate opponents. Members can play in unlimited matches, while crowns players must purchase match bundles by match, day, or season. Earn rewards including new weapons, housing items, and pets!
To find about more about this, and other updates on the test realm, check the update notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
- In a developer post today, Riot Games confirms that its long-awaited dragon champion, Ao Shin, will be coming to League of Legends - sort of.
- SMITE Season 2 Patch Notes Previewed
- HiRez Studios has just concluded a livestream showcasing key changes to itemization and a few god buffs and nerfs coming with the start of Sea...
- Lord of the Rings Online releases Update 16
- The Lord of the Rings Online has recently updated with Update 16: Ashes of Osgiliath.