Camelot Unchained: Name Confirmed, Programmer Departs
This afternoon’s Camelot Unchained stream had two special announcements for backers and fans.
Mark Jacobs revealed the game’s final and official name will be Camelot Unchained. Jacobs explained that while another name was being actively planned as the official name of the game, several months of legal work were required obtain the rights to use it. By the time the rights were fully obtained and cleared, CSE had decided they would continue to use the Camelot Unchained name.
Jacobs also announced that Senior Programmer Kevin Bray has left the team, accepting another job offer before he began. However, more new programmers are being hired on along with additional staff to help bring the game to life. This will mean a delay in for the start of beta, but CSE will be announcing the new beta date in approximately two months, after having time to reassess the situation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest EU Introduces Kali in February Patch
- Kali herself offers a devastating and diverse range of melee and ranged attacks, with specialty depending on which class path you follow. Util...
- AxE: Alliance vs. Empire Review
- Nexon Mobile's latest MMORPG on Mobile is AxE: Alliance vs. Empire. The big question to ask is: Is it pay to win?
- Wargaming Reveals First Details about Grand Finals 2015
- Wargaming is excited to announce that the Wargaming.net League 2015 Grand Finals will be taking place on April 25–26 at EXPO XXI in Warsaw, ...