Camelot Unchained: Name Confirmed, Programmer Departs
This afternoon’s Camelot Unchained stream had two special announcements for backers and fans.
Mark Jacobs revealed the game’s final and official name will be Camelot Unchained. Jacobs explained that while another name was being actively planned as the official name of the game, several months of legal work were required obtain the rights to use it. By the time the rights were fully obtained and cleared, CSE had decided they would continue to use the Camelot Unchained name.
Jacobs also announced that Senior Programmer Kevin Bray has left the team, accepting another job offer before he began. However, more new programmers are being hired on along with additional staff to help bring the game to life. This will mean a delay in for the start of beta, but CSE will be announcing the new beta date in approximately two months, after having time to reassess the situation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Adventure Quest Worlds Review
- Despite being a browser based game, Adventure Quest Worlds offers players a large array of play options.
- Strategy MMO Space Wars Launches via Steam Early Access
- A free-to-play turn-based strategy MMO, Space Wars: Interstellar Empires, from Desert Owl Games is now out on PC.
- League of Legends Reveals Aurelion Sol
- Weeks from his release, Aurelion Sol, the new dragon hero for League of Legends, is now in the spotlight.