Camelot Unchained: Name Confirmed, Programmer Departs
This afternoon’s Camelot Unchained stream had two special announcements for backers and fans.
Mark Jacobs revealed the game’s final and official name will be Camelot Unchained. Jacobs explained that while another name was being actively planned as the official name of the game, several months of legal work were required obtain the rights to use it. By the time the rights were fully obtained and cleared, CSE had decided they would continue to use the Camelot Unchained name.
Jacobs also announced that Senior Programmer Kevin Bray has left the team, accepting another job offer before he began. However, more new programmers are being hired on along with additional staff to help bring the game to life. This will mean a delay in for the start of beta, but CSE will be announcing the new beta date in approximately two months, after having time to reassess the situation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Open Beta Launches March 29th
- Robot Entertainment today announced that Orcs Must Die! Unchained will be moving into open beta on March 29th.
- Wargaming.net Announces World of Warplanes Official Release Date
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, announced today that the highly anticipated flight combat MMO title, World of...
- Hirez Expo 2018 - Day 1 Recap
- Things here in Atlanta are just getting started, and as you probably saw, all the major announcements were made today in the Keynote Speech.