First Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade PvE Map Introduced
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade has launched patch 19, which introduces Tyranids in the first PvE map of the game.
The Tyranid Swarm is a five player co-op map where players must face off against an endless swarm of Tyranids. There are many other improvements also in the patch, including player commendations and performance improvements. The patch notes are detailed here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Second English Closed Beta This October
- imcGAMES announced this past week that the second English closed beta for its upcoming MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will be open this October.
- WildStar News - Free Level 50 Giveaway
- In celebration of the Power of the Primal Matrix update this week, WildStar is giving away free level 50s to anyone who logs in.
- Neverwinter's 'Lost City of Omu' Update is Live on Console Today
- The Chult Storyline comes to a close as Neverwinter's Lost City of Omu expansion arrives on console.