First Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade PvE Map Introduced
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade has launched patch 19, which introduces Tyranids in the first PvE map of the game.
The Tyranid Swarm is a five player co-op map where players must face off against an endless swarm of Tyranids. There are many other improvements also in the patch, including player commendations and performance improvements. The patch notes are detailed here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga Introduces Protector Class
- InnoGames has introduced the third class of their upcoming action title Kartuga: The Protector.
- Medieval Engineers: New Title from "Space Engineers" Creators
- Independent developer Keen Software House, today announced Medieval Engineers, the company’s second “engineering” game. The first, Space...
- Billion Lords Reveals New Minions and Features
- Auer announced today that there are two new features coming to Billion Lords, as well as new minions.