‘Phantom of the Kill’ Mobile RPG Gets New ‘Elysium’ Quest
We’ve reached the first year anniversary of the global version of Phantom of the Kill, and with it comes a new event quest based on the game’s main story. The ‘Elysium’ event is set in your dream, where monsters appear without warning. When all hope is lost, a long-haired maiden wielding a sword rescues you. From ruined, obliterated city to a field of flowers, you can remember nothing of your past. There’s no time to contemplate that, you must now destroy these abominations. Tyrfing is her name, and you’ve seen her before, somewhere…Chapter 1 of this Elysium event is available now, and more will become available later. It’s a gripping story that players will want to keep going forward with to see how it unfolds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort - Strange effects happening on April 1st
- CS:GO - ESL to host its second $250,000 Tourney
- ESL is yet again set to gather the best Counter Strike: Global Offensive teams from around the world to fight for a community funded prize poo...
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha commences on 15th of September
- Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive today officially released the start date for the next test on their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albi...