Perfect World International: Rising Call now Live!
The PWI team is excited to announce that PWI: Rising Call, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment’s free-to-play fantasy MMO has gone live! Starting right now, players can dive into expanded and improved server-wide PVP, revamped high level dungeons, an all new way to boost their power and more.
PWI: Rising Call is updating and improving some of our most popular and exciting content, including the amazing server-wide PVP system, Nation Wars,” said Product Manager Tony Liu. “Our Nation Wars system has been incredibly popular among our mid to high level players, and we’re thrilled to be expanding it with new battlefields and new combat systems. We’ve got a big update for one of our most popular classes, the Venomancer, the master of battle pets, as well as new quests, gear, fashion, mounts, pets, and more! We’re bringing another level of fun and intensity for our players, and we can’t wait to see how Rising Call will further engage our players.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Community Raises $35K for Pop Culture Hero Coalition
- The Star Trek Online community has raised over $35,000 for Pop Culture Hero Coalition, an anti-bullying organization founded by Chase Masterso
- The Repopulation Coming to Windows in Q4 2015
- The Repopulation, the Kickstarter-funded sci-fi sandbox MMORPG from Above and Beyond Technologies, will launch for Windows in Q4 of 2015.
- Robocraft Infinity Announced For Xbox One
- UK studio Freejam announced today the development of Robocraft Infinity exclusively for Xbox One and Windows 10.