Perfect World International: Rising Call now Live!
The PWI team is excited to announce that PWI: Rising Call, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment’s free-to-play fantasy MMO has gone live! Starting right now, players can dive into expanded and improved server-wide PVP, revamped high level dungeons, an all new way to boost their power and more.
PWI: Rising Call is updating and improving some of our most popular and exciting content, including the amazing server-wide PVP system, Nation Wars,” said Product Manager Tony Liu. “Our Nation Wars system has been incredibly popular among our mid to high level players, and we’re thrilled to be expanding it with new battlefields and new combat systems. We’ve got a big update for one of our most popular classes, the Venomancer, the master of battle pets, as well as new quests, gear, fashion, mounts, pets, and more! We’re bringing another level of fun and intensity for our players, and we can’t wait to see how Rising Call will further engage our players.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous Available Now
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched Elite: Dangerous, the fourth game in the groundbreaking, genre-defining Elite series.
- Wizards of the Coast Teams With the Russo Brothers for Magic: The Gathering Animated Series
- For the first time in Magic: The Gathering's illustrious 25-year history, will it finally receive its own animated series!
- Conquer Online launches Invasion of Pirates for iPad
- TQ Digital has announced that the first expansion for Conquer Online, Invasion of Pirates, has been launched for the iPad.