Vindictus Begins Series of Exciting New Content Additions
Nexon’s action-packed MMORPG Vindictus has just upped the ante with a series of new updates starting today with the Season 2 Episode 2 patch. The update will include new dungeons, battles and monsters, among other exciting additions.
The list of content being added includes:
New battles: Nine added in the Twilight Desert
New monsters: Grim Reapers and Guardians
Map features: Time progression when moving into each new area
Underground dungeons: There are a total of 14 dungeons. Portals will open and close depending on day or night. Upon clearing them, players will get random rewards, including the rare Enchant Scrolls.
Lann: Enhancement focused on critical hits/fury no.7 and improved dodging skills
Fiona: Small shield/large shield improved, long hammer improved
Karok: Smash/clash improved, new skill added
Evie: Addition of 10 types of magic. Improved so that Evie can charge up magic spells ahead of time.
Kai: SP fills up more easily, but will be consumed more quickly
New expertise: Gathering
Only obtainable in the Season 2 area
Orbs obtained from the Luminary Trees can be used to create equipment or weapons
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV ARR: Patch 2.3 Now Available
- Square Enix® today announced Defenders of Eorzea®, also known as Patch 2.3, for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® is now available. The ne...
- World of Warplanes Soars into Open Beta
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced that the company’s highly anticipated free-to-play flight comba...
- Runes of Magic reveals details on new classes
- In a few weeks, Runes of Magic will launch Fires of Shadowforge; today, more details on two new classes have been revealed.