Vindictus Begins Series of Exciting New Content Additions
Nexon’s action-packed MMORPG Vindictus has just upped the ante with a series of new updates starting today with the Season 2 Episode 2 patch. The update will include new dungeons, battles and monsters, among other exciting additions.
The list of content being added includes:
New battles: Nine added in the Twilight Desert
New monsters: Grim Reapers and Guardians
Map features: Time progression when moving into each new area
Underground dungeons: There are a total of 14 dungeons. Portals will open and close depending on day or night. Upon clearing them, players will get random rewards, including the rare Enchant Scrolls.
Lann: Enhancement focused on critical hits/fury no.7 and improved dodging skills
Fiona: Small shield/large shield improved, long hammer improved
Karok: Smash/clash improved, new skill added
Evie: Addition of 10 types of magic. Improved so that Evie can charge up magic spells ahead of time.
Kai: SP fills up more easily, but will be consumed more quickly
New expertise: Gathering
Only obtainable in the Season 2 area
Orbs obtained from the Luminary Trees can be used to create equipment or weapons
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Taurokian - Now a Playable Race in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen reveals a little about its sixth official playable race.
- Elsword reveals secret dungeons this January
- Starting on January 4, players can discover the secret dungeons in Elsword.
- Warframe Begins Tennobaum Gifting Extravaganza
- Digital Extremes encourages Warframe players to engage their Tenno by giving in-game gifts as part of the 'Tennobaum Gifting Extravaganza...