Skylanders: Ring of Heroes Celebrates 100 Days with a New Infographic
Skylanders has been live for 100 days, and they were proud to announce that they reached 2 million downloads in that time period. In that time, the Skylanders team worked on the number-one community ask, and that was to reduce the amount of energy needed to complete a variety of in-game actions. Now players have to use far less premium currency to move the game forward, thus decreasing the pay-to-win mentality. They also offered a new infographic, which can be seen below.
“We’re actively involved in community discussions and open to all feedback towards any of our games to show players that Com2uS is willing to deliver mobile games, such as Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes, that mobile players want,” said Will Sim, Producer at GAMEVIL Com2uS. “We want to highlight the community’s voice and continue to use their sentiment to shape and create better games for everyone.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom Review
- The eternal wait for the next season of the Attack on Titan may carry on, but the love letter that its fans have been waiting for has arrived.
- ArcheAge 5.0 - Relics of Hiram Launches in October
- The next expansion for ArcheAge, 5.0 "Relics of Hiram" is confirmed to be released on October 24th, 2018.
- Forge of Empires’ New Bonus Content Tougher Than Ever
- InnoGames just released a content update for its popular strategy browser game Forge of Empires. The update contains two new bonus areas in th...