Final Fantasy XIV Introduces Patch 3.05
This week, Final Fantasy XIV has launched patch 3.05. The patch introduces two new major content areas: Alexander: Gordias (Savage), and Seal Rock (Seize).
Alexander: Gordias (Savage) is a brutal new raid area that resets weekly and adds new rewards for those able to meet its challenges. Seal Rock (Seize) is a new PvP encounter in Frontline that will reward players with PvP experience, Wolf Marks, and Allagan tomestones.
Many other updates, changes, and fixes have gone live in the patch, so read up on the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planet Toulan is the Newest Planet in Entropia Universe
- Beladcom and Entropia Universe announce Planet Toulan, an MMORPG with an Arabian theme.
- Nords: Heroes of the North Unleashes a Slew of Updates
- Plarium just announced the latest batch of updates for Nords: Heroes of the North, its hit MMO game.
- Auto Club Revolution: New Evolution Begins in June
- Two years after Auto Club Revolution’s introduction on PC, Eutechnyx today unveiled details of how the free-to-play motorsport experience is...