Novus AEterno Updates on Steam Keys and Future Plans
Tailtale Studios has posted a new developer blog today for its Kickstarter followers, detailing the current state of Novus AEterno’s development and its roadmap.
The team’s current development focus is on bug fixes, optimization, and UI polish. Taitale has also completed its key binding system, and will be revamping universe generation to make systems larger and moons colonizable. Resources will also be added to areas in preparation for Syndicate and Crafting.
Novus AEterno plans on opening its live server near the end of November or beginning of December to all players who hold a Steam Key through Kickstarter.
On the development road map are also the following points:
- A new chat system, including a unique friends list, whispering, and group chat.
- A new Universe generator.
- Syndicates & Work Orders, allowing players and groups to take contractual jobs.
- Planet Defense Sectors, which can be used to defend space around your planets.
- Verunas, a new playable slimy race that plays tiny instruments.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duel of Summoners PC Review
- I never really got into Mabinogi, but I am a sucker for a fun card game. Duel of Summoners without a doubt fits that bill.
- SOE Reveals Starting Zones for Dragon's Prophet
- Two new zones are revealed for the upcoming Dragon's Prophet, an epic fantasy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment.
- Project Blackout celebrates first anniversary
- Project Blackout is celebrating its first anniversary, with a series of special events for players at all levels.