Novus AEterno Updates on Steam Keys and Future Plans
Tailtale Studios has posted a new developer blog today for its Kickstarter followers, detailing the current state of Novus AEterno’s development and its roadmap.
The team’s current development focus is on bug fixes, optimization, and UI polish. Taitale has also completed its key binding system, and will be revamping universe generation to make systems larger and moons colonizable. Resources will also be added to areas in preparation for Syndicate and Crafting.
Novus AEterno plans on opening its live server near the end of November or beginning of December to all players who hold a Steam Key through Kickstarter.
On the development road map are also the following points:
- A new chat system, including a unique friends list, whispering, and group chat.
- A new Universe generator.
- Syndicates & Work Orders, allowing players and groups to take contractual jobs.
- Planet Defense Sectors, which can be used to defend space around your planets.
- Verunas, a new playable slimy race that plays tiny instruments.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EA and Bioware Unveil New Online Action RPG Shadow Realms
- BioWare today announced Shadow Realms, a new 4v1 story-driven online action RPG, set in a constantly evolving BioWare world where modern meets...
- Hellgate begins March Challenge Madness
- New events have been lined up for Hellgate Global players.
- Tower of Ascension Introduces Player versus Player Combat
- WarpPortal announces the release of Tower of Ascension's PvP update that also includes new event maps and Facebook integration.