Warriors of the Three Kingdoms Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Warriors of the Three Kingdoms Page.
Warriors of the Three Kingdoms is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Asiasoft. The game has a strong emphasis on PvP and has unique fast paced action oriented gameplay. Like Three Kingdoms: The Battle Begins and Red Cliff, Warriors of the Three Kingdoms is set in ancient China during the period of the ‘Three Kingdoms’. The game actually plays a lot like games from the Dynasty Warriors. Gameplay is fluid and combat is fun. Those looking for something ‘different’ to try should certainly check the game out. My only real complaint with the game is that the game has little direction early on and there are only four playable classes. In the video above, I created a ‘Brute’ character and slaughtered hordes of NPC characters. To learn more about Warriors of the Three Kingdoms check out the official MMOHutWarriors of the Three Kingdoms page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ELOA Interview with Webzen and NPICSoft
- Trilient meets with Webzen and NPICSoft to talk about ELOA's western publication
- Heroes of the Storm Top Battlegrounds Countdown
- When Blizzard were first talking about multiple maps in Heroes of The Storm, I was about as skeptical as can be.
- Dungeons And Dragons Online Launches Menace Of The Underdark
- Turbine has released the first expansion for Dungeons and Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark.