Warriors of the Three Kingdoms Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Warriors of the Three Kingdoms Page.
Warriors of the Three Kingdoms is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Asiasoft. The game has a strong emphasis on PvP and has unique fast paced action oriented gameplay. Like Three Kingdoms: The Battle Begins and Red Cliff, Warriors of the Three Kingdoms is set in ancient China during the period of the ‘Three Kingdoms’. The game actually plays a lot like games from the Dynasty Warriors. Gameplay is fluid and combat is fun. Those looking for something ‘different’ to try should certainly check the game out. My only real complaint with the game is that the game has little direction early on and there are only four playable classes. In the video above, I created a ‘Brute’ character and slaughtered hordes of NPC characters. To learn more about Warriors of the Three Kingdoms check out the official MMOHutWarriors of the Three Kingdoms page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hyper Universe Early Access Now Available on Steam
- The side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe is officially in Early Access! It will be free to play when it goes live, but Early Access is now.
- Block N' Load Launches Oceanic Server
- Block N Load, the online multiplayer action game currently in development for PC and scheduled for launch on Steam in early 2015, has introduc...
- DOTA 2 Winter Update: Wraith-Night
- Wraith-Night goes even further by changing the number of players and is played with only one team of five on the map. This team can be compose...