Nexon/Grand Cru Partner for Card Battle RPG, Battlejack
Nexon, a worldwide leader in online and mobile games, and Grand Cru, an independent mobile game studio based in Finland, have announced a partnership to launch Battlejack, a fantasy card battle RPG, on mobile devices worldwide this summer. Battlejack is a card battle RPG promising more than 100 story-driven levels as players collect, fuse, and evolve their cards. Its roots are in the familiar card game of Blackjack, but with a fantasy spin.
“Battlejack is a fast-paced card battle experience with high-risk, high-reward tactics rooted in the simple, yet highly strategic game of blackjack that is universally understood by people around the world,” said Markus Pasula, CEO, Grand Cru. “Whether players are fans of RPGs or classic card games, mobile gamers across the globe will feel right at home when they pick up Battlejack for the first time.”
Users everywhere will be able to do battle with the forces of Chaos later this summer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe Brings Forth Winter-Themed Quests, Monsters and Treasure
- Starting today, fans of Entropia Universe can get into the holiday spirit by doing battle with blizzards of enemies for valuable lootboxes.
- Take Your Shot at Soldier Front 2's Closed Beta
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced that its newest online first-person shooter (FPS), Soldie...
- Guild Launch Announces Exclusive Partnership with Artix Entertainment
- Guild Launch, the world's leading guild hosting and community management platform, has become an exclusive partner of Artix Entertainment...