Nexon/Grand Cru Partner for Card Battle RPG, Battlejack
Nexon, a worldwide leader in online and mobile games, and Grand Cru, an independent mobile game studio based in Finland, have announced a partnership to launch Battlejack, a fantasy card battle RPG, on mobile devices worldwide this summer. Battlejack is a card battle RPG promising more than 100 story-driven levels as players collect, fuse, and evolve their cards. Its roots are in the familiar card game of Blackjack, but with a fantasy spin.
“Battlejack is a fast-paced card battle experience with high-risk, high-reward tactics rooted in the simple, yet highly strategic game of blackjack that is universally understood by people around the world,” said Markus Pasula, CEO, Grand Cru. “Whether players are fans of RPGs or classic card games, mobile gamers across the globe will feel right at home when they pick up Battlejack for the first time.”
Users everywhere will be able to do battle with the forces of Chaos later this summer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Unveils New Champion and Easter Festivities
- Stunlock Studios unleashes Ulrich, the Unwavering Light upon Battlerite as well as announce the return of Bakko's Egg Brawl.
- Blade and Soul CBT 4 Recap - Open PvP and Instance Solos
- Despite my character being low level, I was eager to bust some heads. With that said, I traveled far into the desert to find battle.
- Marvel Heroes Omega PS4 Review
- The one thing that I really felt the game needed happened: It came to console! Both PS4 and Xbox One have access to this fantastic game!