Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named “Chroland” and launching with various events for all players.
The open beta will carry its data forward to the game’s official launch, and includes a few updates including the raise of the level cap to 70, the introduction of the Crystal Mine region, the deadly new World Boss Thunder Knight, and a new Daily Instance the Monster Garden. Players can also access the VIP system to gain special privileges and gear through diamond purchases.
Ready to get started? Check out MMOHut’s Open Beta Pack Giveaway!
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Available for Free This Weekend
- Wargaming is happy to announce that this weekend they’ll be opening up the game to players who don’t have Xbox Live Gold account status.
- The Third Age Launches an Alpha Test Today
- The time to battle for Middle Earth is upon us. PopPace has launched an Alpha Test today (4am GMT-4) for their title, The Third Age.
- Plan a Visit to Necrosha in X-Men: Battle of the Atom
- Marvel Entertainment, in conjunction with developer PlayNext, has launched the in-game event based on the Necrosha storyline from the comics f...