Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named “Chroland” and launching with various events for all players.
The open beta will carry its data forward to the game’s official launch, and includes a few updates including the raise of the level cap to 70, the introduction of the Crystal Mine region, the deadly new World Boss Thunder Knight, and a new Daily Instance the Monster Garden. Players can also access the VIP system to gain special privileges and gear through diamond purchases.
Ready to get started? Check out MMOHut’s Open Beta Pack Giveaway!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Meet the Maned Dragon Tribe in Spirit Tales
- KoramGame has offered a new look into another tribe of Spirit Tales: the Maned Dragon.
- Petroglyph Revives Victory Command as Battle Battalions
- Victory Command is returning with some major changes under a new name: Battle Battalions.
- The Alchemist Code and Brave Frontier Collide In Special Mega Crossover
- The worlds of The Alchemist Code and Brave Frontier are colliding in a special mega crossover collaboration.