Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named “Chroland” and launching with various events for all players.
The open beta will carry its data forward to the game’s official launch, and includes a few updates including the raise of the level cap to 70, the introduction of the Crystal Mine region, the deadly new World Boss Thunder Knight, and a new Daily Instance the Monster Garden. Players can also access the VIP system to gain special privileges and gear through diamond purchases.
Ready to get started? Check out MMOHut’s Open Beta Pack Giveaway!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile: MMORPG Coming Soon to Mobile from Fedeen Games
- Fedeen Games is proud to announce the arrival of Forsaken World, the acclaimed PC series, on iOS and Android devices.
- Marvel Heroes Reveals “Asgard” Zone and Patch 1.11
- Gazillion Entertainment revealed details on the first new zone “Asgard”, which will be released in Fall 2013.
- Starlight Story Starts Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced that closed beta testing for its newest browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story, has begun.