Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named “Chroland” and launching with various events for all players.
The open beta will carry its data forward to the game’s official launch, and includes a few updates including the raise of the level cap to 70, the introduction of the Crystal Mine region, the deadly new World Boss Thunder Knight, and a new Daily Instance the Monster Garden. Players can also access the VIP system to gain special privileges and gear through diamond purchases.
Ready to get started? Check out MMOHut’s Open Beta Pack Giveaway!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Golf Star with Major Update
- Com2us is proud to celebrate 5 years of their realistic golf title, Golf Star with new in-game items, new rules and more.
- Gems of War Is a Free-To-Play RPG Puzzle Hybrid on Nintendo Switch
- Gems of War is a Puzzle RPG Hybrid from the makers of Puzzle Quest, that is now free to play on the Nintendo Switch.
- MU Origin 2 Releases Patch 1.3
- MU Origin 2 launched back on May 28th, and this latest update, 1.3 brings some new, interesting content.