Trove – First Look
In a similar fashion as Minecraft and Cubeworld, Trove is an open-ended voxel adventure through countless realms filled with quests, chests, and enemies great and small.
In the same style as Minecraft, players can break down the world into resources and reuse these resources to build not only their own worlds and homes, but to craft gear. Quests send players into worlds that disappear or renew as time goes on. Players can easily swap classes and abilities to adapt to ever-changing worlds.
Trove is “Currently” in alpha with closed beta starting September 25th.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hazard Ops Releases Drone War Z Update
- Hazard Ops is tackling the curse of Friday the 13th with the release of its Drone War Z update.
- Nadirim Skll System Revealed
- The 1001 Arabian Nights themed browser based MMORPG Nadirim is inching closer to release. The game's skill system was revealed recently.
- Total War: Warhammer Press Beta Launch Preview
- WAAAGH!! That’s the last sound the victims of the Greenskins tend to hear.