Trove – First Look
In a similar fashion as Minecraft and Cubeworld, Trove is an open-ended voxel adventure through countless realms filled with quests, chests, and enemies great and small.
In the same style as Minecraft, players can break down the world into resources and reuse these resources to build not only their own worlds and homes, but to craft gear. Quests send players into worlds that disappear or renew as time goes on. Players can easily swap classes and abilities to adapt to ever-changing worlds.
Trove is “Currently” in alpha with closed beta starting September 25th.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots Game of Drones Update Takes to the Skies
- En Masse Entertainment today announced the launch of Game of Drones, an update for Zombies Monsters Robots.
- Rocket League to Spearhead Official ESL, RLC, and AVGL Events
- eSports for all!
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion is Now Live
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion from GameSamba is officially live, after a successful Open Beta weeks before launch.