Trove – First Look
In a similar fashion as Minecraft and Cubeworld, Trove is an open-ended voxel adventure through countless realms filled with quests, chests, and enemies great and small.
In the same style as Minecraft, players can break down the world into resources and reuse these resources to build not only their own worlds and homes, but to craft gear. Quests send players into worlds that disappear or renew as time goes on. Players can easily swap classes and abilities to adapt to ever-changing worlds.
Trove is “Currently” in alpha with closed beta starting September 25th.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Getting Multiplayer
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island will release a multiplayer mode on Steam as a free update on Friday the 13th of May, 2016.
- Ragnarok Online 2 Beta Weekend Events Revealed
- WarpPortal today is announcing an exciting line-up of events to celebrate the Beta testing period for upcoming sequel to their world-renown Ra...
- World Esports Association (WESA) Founded
- The foundation of the World Esports Association (WESA) has been announced today.