ArenaNet Announced Guild Wars 2 Expansion/Release Date
Path of Fire is coming, and it is coming fast; return to Elona on Sept. 22nd!
Guild Wars 2 returns to the “Nightfall” expansion of the original Guild Wars, forward 250 years. Balthazar is threatening the Crystal Desert with his endless Forged Legions, and it’s up to the players to get there and stop his advance. Tyria’s fate hangs in the balance, and in a month, it’s up to the heroes to join this pitched battle. For the first time, Mounts come to Guild Wars 2! Adorable, fierce in various flavors, it promises to change how players travel and attempt movement puzzles. From these, Elite Specializations and new zones, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire is going to shake the game up without a doubt.
“This new expansion is all about content,” said Mike O’Brien, ArenaNet president, and co-founder. “An epic story, five immense new open-world zones, mounts that allow you to move through Tyria in all-new ways, and nine new elite specializations.”
It’s going to be a huge update to Guild Wars 2, and make sure to stay tuned right here, as we’ll bring you information as we receive it.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman: Open Beta Coming July 3rd
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman will ent...
- Ring of Elysium Announces Early Access Post-Launch Plans
- Now that Ring of Elysium has hit Early Access, Tencent has announced three stages of updates on the way to the new Battle Royale.
- Jagged Alliance Flashback: Now available on Steam
- Danish independent developer Full Control today announced the release of Jagged Alliance: Flashback, on PC, Mac and Linux. Jagged Alliance: Fl...