New Soul Master screenshots show off maps
A new set of Soul Master screenshots has been released.
These screenshots show off some of the maps (not overhead, but actual areas) that will be in closed beta. PvE maps shown include Garunika, Golgona Valley, Tartaro, and Vestiges of Valta. PvP maps shown are Bridge of Honor, Meadow of Lost Memories, and Wanderer’s Village.
These are only some of the maps that will be available in the game; more maps will be added in open beta and again in the official launch.
Closed beta for Soul Master is scheduled to begin in July.
The Original Press Release:
GAMESCAMPUS RELEASES NEW SCREEN SHOTS FOR SOUL MASTER
The New Screens Highlight The Maps Players Will See in This Summer’s Closed Beta Test
Sunnyvale, Calif. (May 26, 2010) – Leading online game publisher, GamesCampus.com (www.GamesCampus.com), today released new screen shots for its genre-bending, free-to-play MMORTS, Soul Master. The screens show off the maps that players will be able to explore in the game’s upcoming closed beta test. The company will later reveal many more maps that will be available in the game during the open beta and at the time of official launch. Soul Master arrives summer 2010, with the first CBT scheduled for July. Get more information and follow the latest updates at http://SoulMaster.GamesCampus.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Gets Tower of Disappearance Dungeon
- KOG Games releases Grand Chase's most difficult dungeon to date: Tower of Disappearance.
- Descent: Underground in the Last Day of Crowdfunding
- Descent: Underground is heading into its last day of its Kickstarter campaign, edging closer to its goal.
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Expansion Now Available
- Today, Gaijin Entertainment announced that they have unleashed a full-scale video game invasion with the launch of the Ground Forces Expansion...