New Soul Master screenshots show off maps
A new set of Soul Master screenshots has been released.
These screenshots show off some of the maps (not overhead, but actual areas) that will be in closed beta. PvE maps shown include Garunika, Golgona Valley, Tartaro, and Vestiges of Valta. PvP maps shown are Bridge of Honor, Meadow of Lost Memories, and Wanderer’s Village.
These are only some of the maps that will be available in the game; more maps will be added in open beta and again in the official launch.
Closed beta for Soul Master is scheduled to begin in July.
The Original Press Release:
GAMESCAMPUS RELEASES NEW SCREEN SHOTS FOR SOUL MASTER
The New Screens Highlight The Maps Players Will See in This Summer’s Closed Beta Test
Sunnyvale, Calif. (May 26, 2010) – Leading online game publisher, GamesCampus.com (www.GamesCampus.com), today released new screen shots for its genre-bending, free-to-play MMORTS, Soul Master. The screens show off the maps that players will be able to explore in the game’s upcoming closed beta test. The company will later reveal many more maps that will be available in the game during the open beta and at the time of official launch. Soul Master arrives summer 2010, with the first CBT scheduled for July. Get more information and follow the latest updates at http://SoulMaster.GamesCampus.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World Hosts "Christmas Conspiracy" event
- Funcom wishes to invite you to an all new Holiday Event unlike any other! See the Magic Flute opera, fight your way through ancient conspiraci...
- Next Clash of Lords 2 Update Bringing New Epic Hero and More
- A brand new Epic Hero, the new Salvage system and the introduction of Hi & Low Resolution graphics plus loads more coming.
- Heroes of the Storm Lucio in Review
- This month, Blizzard helps me get back some of what I have missed from Overwatch by playing Heroes of the Storm.