New Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mobile Coming in November
Koei Tecmo announced that a mobile version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI is coming in November. The long-time historic strategy title from Koei will come to life on mobile devices where players around the world can compete on a one million tile map. The game provides multiple side quests and missions, providing users with tactical combat and strategic gameplay experience. Zhao Yun, Cao Cao, Dian Wei, Lu Bu and more will come to life. The game itself soft-launched in China earlier this year and has been downloaded over six million times. BBGame, having worked closely with KOEI TECMO and the original “Romance of the Three Kingdoms” designer Ken Kitami, successfully re-created the beloved series so that users can once again see and experience the world of the three kingdoms along with its famous generals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Celebrates 9th Anniversary of Webzen.com
- Webzen is proud to announce that they have reached the milestone of their ninth anniversary and celebrating with a host of events.
- Firefall Releases New Teaser Image
- Firefall seems to be starting a new campaign, as today they released this mysterious update image.
- ASTA's First Content Update Released
- The first new content release for the Asian fantasy MMORPG ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds, currently in Open Beta, is now live.