Hyper Universe Unveils the latest Hyper, Curse Eye
Curse Eye is the latest Hyper to hit the battlefield of Hyper Universe, and they come with a double-dose of personality! Whether you want to support your team or go aggressive and turn your foes into stone, and you can select either personality! If he’s cheerful, Curse Eye offers heals and buffs. If agitated, he opts for an offensive kit, unleashing tantrums on the other team! In addition, the Founders Pack is 20% off until October 9th, at 10am PDT! There are a variety of balance changes in this patch, such as reduction of CC effects, and 10 new new items (such as Cursed Sword, Super pRecision Rail Gun, and Frost Cape) have been added that every Hyper can equip. In general, a rebalance of gold-generating items occurred, offering better late-game efficiency. The final news is that for the next two weekends, events offer new cubes, Emotion and Skin. These contain either emotion/emotion samples, or skins/skin samples. The Skin Cube weekend is Oct. 7-8, and Emotion Cube weekend is Oct. 14-15, so don’t miss out!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Prepares For Kickstarter Campaign
- Forged Chaos has announced that on February 19th at 3pm EST, it will launch a new Kickstarter page for Trials of Ascension.
- Skara: The Blade Remains: Steam Early Access build launches today
- 8 Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, are today launching the Steam Early Access version of its revolu...
- The Alchemist Code and Fate/Stay Night Collaborate This Spring
- Coming this month and ending in May 2018, The Alchemist Code from gumi will be teaming up with Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works].