New Improvements For Battlestar Galactica Online
Bigpoint has announced new updates for its sci-fi MMO, Battlestar Galactica Online.
A new Battlespace Sector has appeared for players levels 9 and below, allowing newbies to experience and adapt to the game’s instanced PvP. The sector is available by clicking “Take Me To Battlespace” on the HUD. The game’s 3D flight controls have been upgraded to allow for advanced maneuvering, improved speed control, and more intuitive battling.
Bigpoint has also launched Troy, a new public community testing server. Players can freely join on the non-payment server to help test new content, starting with Leoben branch improvements.
Bigpoint also publishes Pirate Storm and Drakensang Online.
Battlestar Galactica Online Battlespace Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dark Frenzy: Establish Your Name in Inferno Legend
- Inferno Legend announces the new release of its Dark Tournament PvP feature.
- Blitzkrieg 3 now on Steam Early Access
- Nival officially announces that from now on Blitzkrieg 3 is available on Steam Early Access and launches a special promotion!
- Lineage 2 Receives New Server - Tiat
- 4game has announced today that a new server for the MMORPG Lineage 2 has arrived, known as Tiat.