New Improvements For Battlestar Galactica Online
Bigpoint has announced new updates for its sci-fi MMO, Battlestar Galactica Online.
A new Battlespace Sector has appeared for players levels 9 and below, allowing newbies to experience and adapt to the game’s instanced PvP. The sector is available by clicking “Take Me To Battlespace” on the HUD. The game’s 3D flight controls have been upgraded to allow for advanced maneuvering, improved speed control, and more intuitive battling.
Bigpoint has also launched Troy, a new public community testing server. Players can freely join on the non-payment server to help test new content, starting with Leoben branch improvements.
Bigpoint also publishes Pirate Storm and Drakensang Online.
Battlestar Galactica Online Battlespace Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Post Fuels Business Model Change Speculation
- arbine's announcement today of (amazing!) new items being offered only for new players who pick up a physical copy of WildStar...
- Age of Wushu: Item Locker Now Available
- As part of the continuous efforts to offer more in-game security options to players, Age of Wushu is introducing the Item Locker this week.
- Food for Thought: Why Do People Troll/Ragequit Online?
- I recently took a sampling of people who troll/feed in competitive/casual online games through social media.