New Improvements For Battlestar Galactica Online
Bigpoint has announced new updates for its sci-fi MMO, Battlestar Galactica Online.
A new Battlespace Sector has appeared for players levels 9 and below, allowing newbies to experience and adapt to the game’s instanced PvP. The sector is available by clicking “Take Me To Battlespace” on the HUD. The game’s 3D flight controls have been upgraded to allow for advanced maneuvering, improved speed control, and more intuitive battling.
Bigpoint has also launched Troy, a new public community testing server. Players can freely join on the non-payment server to help test new content, starting with Leoben branch improvements.
Bigpoint also publishes Pirate Storm and Drakensang Online.
Battlestar Galactica Online Battlespace Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Doom Warrior: Now in Open Beta
- Creaky Corpse are proud to announce the Doom Warrior has now entered Open Beta. This means that anyone can now play without needing one of tho...
- DDO Shadowfell Conspiracy - Friends in Low Places Dungeon
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – Shadowfell Conspiracy...
- DomiNations Remembers the Centennial of Armistice Day
- In remembrance of Armistice Day's Centennial, Nexon and Big Huge Games commenced a series of historical in-game events in DomiNations.