New Improvements For Battlestar Galactica Online
Bigpoint has announced new updates for its sci-fi MMO, Battlestar Galactica Online.
A new Battlespace Sector has appeared for players levels 9 and below, allowing newbies to experience and adapt to the game’s instanced PvP. The sector is available by clicking “Take Me To Battlespace” on the HUD. The game’s 3D flight controls have been upgraded to allow for advanced maneuvering, improved speed control, and more intuitive battling.
Bigpoint has also launched Troy, a new public community testing server. Players can freely join on the non-payment server to help test new content, starting with Leoben branch improvements.
Bigpoint also publishes Pirate Storm and Drakensang Online.
Battlestar Galactica Online Battlespace Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika: The White Knights - Celebrates 20 Million Worldwide Downloads
- FUNFLOW and GAMEVIL’s mobile action RPG Kritika: The White Knights has passed 20 million downloads worldwide.
- HIT Global Launch Developer Interview
- We had the chance to speak with Yong-Hyun Park, Creator of HIT, to learn more about this mobile phenomena.
- Guilty Gear XRD - Revelator- PC Port Review
- Guilty Gear XRD is not a Street Fighter style game; it’s an anime fighter. Those are so very different.