Neverwinter Shows Off Blackdagger Ruins at PAX Prime
Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios were at PAX Prime, showing off Neverwinter to players and editors alike. They previewed Blackdagger Ruins, a mysterious stronghold on the Sword Coast, where players will have to battle bandits and gnolls alike. Players will also have to fight through hordes of undead past the keep walls, in order to vanquish Captain Traven Blackdagger, the leader of the pirates.
They also provided a closed-doors sample of The Foundry, Neverwinter’s creation kit. This tool allows players to create maps, quests, and adjust characters, and allow other players play the map as well. More information about The Foundry will be released soon. The team has also teased that the beta testing for the game is upcoming as well.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Champions Online and Star Trek Online.
Neverwinter PAX Prime Wrap Up Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara Involves Fans in Indie Game Development
- See how Skara's development team is involving its fans in every step of the development process.
- Defiance 2050 Closed Beta Test Underway in April
- Trion Worlds has officially announced the dates for their upcoming closed beta test for Defiance 2050, the open-world sci-fi shooter.
- Archlord II Open Beta Review
- It is an interesting concept; though it is touted as “Hardcore PVP,” I do not really see that yet.