Neverwinter Shows Off Blackdagger Ruins at PAX Prime
Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios were at PAX Prime, showing off Neverwinter to players and editors alike. They previewed Blackdagger Ruins, a mysterious stronghold on the Sword Coast, where players will have to battle bandits and gnolls alike. Players will also have to fight through hordes of undead past the keep walls, in order to vanquish Captain Traven Blackdagger, the leader of the pirates.
They also provided a closed-doors sample of The Foundry, Neverwinter’s creation kit. This tool allows players to create maps, quests, and adjust characters, and allow other players play the map as well. More information about The Foundry will be released soon. The team has also teased that the beta testing for the game is upcoming as well.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Champions Online and Star Trek Online.
Neverwinter PAX Prime Wrap Up Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Dungeon & Raid Mode Revealed for C9
- Prepare for the extreme dungeon and more coming to C9 this month!
- Battlerite Royale Release Date Revealed
- Stunlock Studios are proud to announce that the Steam Early Access of Battlerite Royale is scheduled for September 26th.
- ARGO (UK): Two days left to register for beta
- The first round of Beta Testing for the steampunk-inspired, hybrid MMORPG Argo will start on Thursday the 10th of April, leaving players wanti...