New Class Role Video For RaiderZ
Perfect World Entertainment has released a new developer diary for RaiderZ.
The second developer diary reveals and discusses the four class roles: defender (one hand and shield), berserker (two handed), cleric (ranged healer), and sorcerer (ranged damage). It also reveals how players can later develop their characters into hybrids, allowing them to combine the powers of other class roles in their core fighting style.
Perfect World also publishes Jade Dynasty and Rusty Hearts.
RaiderZ Developer Diary 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Story Brave Legion Mobile Review
- Kingdom Story tells the Three Kingdoms story in a light-hearted, comical way.
- Trove Mantle of Power Expansion Head Start Now Available
- The Mantle of Power expansion is free to all players beginning on April 26; a head start for pre-purchase begins today.
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...