New Class Role Video For RaiderZ
Perfect World Entertainment has released a new developer diary for RaiderZ.
The second developer diary reveals and discusses the four class roles: defender (one hand and shield), berserker (two handed), cleric (ranged healer), and sorcerer (ranged damage). It also reveals how players can later develop their characters into hybrids, allowing them to combine the powers of other class roles in their core fighting style.
Perfect World also publishes Jade Dynasty and Rusty Hearts.
RaiderZ Developer Diary 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena Expands Beyond PC/Android This Month
- Camex, developers of the popular tactics game, Heroes Tactics announced that their recent Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena is coming to iOS.
- New Content Revealed for Blizzard Games at Gamescom 2015
- Epic Heroes and knightly cards are just a few of the exciting new things Blizzard Entertainment revealed at gamescom 2015.
- Wargaming Announces World of Tanks Generals
- Wargaming, the developer behind World of Tanks, World of Battleships, and World of Warships, has announced a new title: World of Tanks General...