New Class Role Video For RaiderZ
Perfect World Entertainment has released a new developer diary for RaiderZ.
The second developer diary reveals and discusses the four class roles: defender (one hand and shield), berserker (two handed), cleric (ranged healer), and sorcerer (ranged damage). It also reveals how players can later develop their characters into hybrids, allowing them to combine the powers of other class roles in their core fighting style.
Perfect World also publishes Jade Dynasty and Rusty Hearts.
RaiderZ Developer Diary 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Ushers in New Era of Skills
- As part of the new skill system, every character will gain brand new skills, as well as a chance to reallocate their skill tree points to take...
- ARK: Survival Evolved Enlists NVIDIA GameWorks
- Studio Wildcard announces that it is working with NVIDIA GameWorks Studios to add stunning special effects to ARK: Survival Evolved.
- CrossFire Launches National ESL Series
- SG North (formerly G4Box), a leading international publisher of online games, today announced Go4CrossFire, a weekly tournament featuring cash...