New Class Role Video For RaiderZ
Perfect World Entertainment has released a new developer diary for RaiderZ.
The second developer diary reveals and discusses the four class roles: defender (one hand and shield), berserker (two handed), cleric (ranged healer), and sorcerer (ranged damage). It also reveals how players can later develop their characters into hybrids, allowing them to combine the powers of other class roles in their core fighting style.
Perfect World also publishes Jade Dynasty and Rusty Hearts.
RaiderZ Developer Diary 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Launches for iOS and Android
- FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, the entirely new FINAL FANTASY adventure for mobile devices is now available in the US and worldwide.
- Eternal Crusade Discusses Massive Sandbox PvP Plans
- Behaviour has revealed an ambitious plan for their upcoming sandbox MMOFPS, Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade, detailing how matches...
- Roumen Style Dance-Off Sweeps Fiesta Online
- Two weeks ago, Fiesta Online released its newest dance - Roumen Style - in homage to Psy's Gangnam Style.