Destiny 2: Forsaken’s Annual Pass’ Black Armory Has Arrived
Destiny 2: Forsaken‘s Annual Pass begins today, with new content that offers new experiences for Guardians from December 2018 until August 2019. The Annual Pass will expand on the endgame experience for players and provides an additional layer of challenge and reward for the most dedicated of Destiny players. Three distinct seasons will support the Destiny 2 endgame for the annual pass, each with their own evolutions to the player experience.
Expanding on Destiny 2: Forsaken, the most transformative moment in Destiny history, Annual Pass and Black Armory kick off a new approach to content delivery, creating a world that is constantly changing and evolving as updates continue to unfold. Week one grants Guardians access to the Volundr Forge, a brand-new cooperative activity that will enable players to create and claim new weapons. Week 1 of Black Armory also features a new raid experience in a new setting. During the Season of the Forge, the Black Armory awaits, with Lost Forges to reignite, and new weapons to be earned. This is outside of live events such as The Dawning and Crimson Days. The Black Armory content will be available until March 4th, 2019.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe's TennoCon A Soldout Success
- TennoCon sells out and offers attendees a sneak peek at content to come.
- ArcheAge: Unchained Begins Pre-Orders for September Launch
- ArcheAge: Unchained is proud to announce that it will go live on September 30th, 2019.
- Ring of Elysium Releases Optimization and Weapon Improvements
- The latest patch for Ring of Elysium is now live, and with it come a host of performance upgrades to the Battle Royale title.