Destiny 2 is a buy-to-play MMOFPS developed by Bungie for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 and is the sequel to the hit game Destiny.
The Red Legion, under the command of Ghaul, has finally taken over Humanity’s last city. The city’s Guardians have been stripped of all of their power and any remaining survivors have fled in search of safety elsewhere. It is now your job to reunite what is left of humanity’s heroes, confront Ghaul, and fight back to reclaim your home!
►Customize your own guardian like never before, enhancing your abilities in a multitude of ways.
►Wide variety of game modes offering activities for all levels of gamers, from hardcore to casual, PvP to PvE.
►Full featured campaign story mode.
Destiny 2 has 3 core classes, each with 3 sub classes:
►Hunter – Arcstrider, Gunslinger, Nightstalker
►Titan – Sentinel, Striker, Sunbreaker
►Warlock – Dawnblade, Voidwalker, Stormcaller
Destiny 2 is an Activision game, with all that entails. Mostly loot boxes.
►Curse of Osiris – New story/campaign, new weapons and armor including new exotics. Added Raid Lairs, upped max level to 25, forge weapons, new max power level caps.
►Warmind – New Raid Lair and crucible maps. Eververse Trading Company changed (cash shop/microtransactions). New weapons and armor, including exotics.
►Forsaken – New story missions. New map, The Tangled Shore. New “Gambit” mode, fusing PvP and PvE. New end-game raid. Added collection tracker for achievements, activities, and lore.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 08, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bungie
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10- 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i3-3250 or equivalent
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or better
- HDD: 68 GB
- Description: Destiny 2 is a buy-to-play MMOFPS and is the sequel to the hit game Destiny. Warlocks, Titans, and Hunters alike will have to band together to take back humanity's true home and confront the leader of the Red Legion, Ghaul.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ironclad Tactics Review
- Ironclad Tactics follows the story of two friends who have built ironclad robots. Although the robots are quite basic models and yet to be tes...
- League of Legends Reveals Sion Rework
- League of Legends has revealed its Sion rework today, giving players a glimpse into the upcoming changes for this juggernaut.
- Dungeon of the Endless: Now Available
- Award-winning indie developer Amplitude Studios today announced its highly anticipated rogue-like dungeon defense game Dungeon of the Endless ...