Netmarble Offers Dice Venture Players the Chance to Win Big
In Dice Venture, players roll dice to move around the game board to acquire property, constructing houses and other structures on the properties. The landmark is the ultimate building type, and prevents other players from being able to purchase the property from the owner. For each landmark built during the event period, players will receive a special coin, the Landmark Token, which can be redeemed to play a special mini-game. Lucky winners who land on prizes will receive them instantly in game. Additionally, players now can sync their Netmarble account to Facebook and share in-game achievements with friends.
Dice Venture is an online casual board game where players can join friends and family in a classic game with new twists. Players take turns buying and selling properties while traveling around the world for a chance to become billionaire tycoons. Games can be played in either four-player head-to-head mode or in two-on-two team matches, and take about 25 minutes to finish.
Articles You May Enjoy
- IGG Unveils Clash of Mafias
- Global game developer and publisher IGG (I Got Games) has released their latest mobile game Clash of Mafias today, now available for download ...
- StarCraft II Archon Mode at Red Bull Battle Grounds Grand Finals September 19th
- Red Bull Battlegrounds Grand Finals for StarCraft II’s new game mode, Archon Mode is starting tomorrow Saturday, September 19th.
- Final Fantasy XIV's Update 4.55 Now Available
- The latest update for Final Fantasy XIV is live today, as we get closer and closer to the third expansion of the MMO, Shadowbringers.