Move or Die News – 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.
The 1 Year Adventure Update introduces two new playable characters, Sumo and VR Potato. Players can also enjoy the new game mode, Souls, which challenges players to collect the souls of their enemies when they die. Two new Mutators are also available: RNG Dice, which randomly selects a new Mutator every round, and Turbo Mode, which speeds up gameplay by eliminating score screens and instructions.
Move or Die is also available for 50% off for a limited time on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Gets New Look, Archwing Hits Consoles
- The new console update titled ‘Archwing’ gives players a whole new way to play Warframe and will be released Thursday, Nov. 20th at 1 PM E...
- Legion of Heroes Review
- In Legion of Heroes, you pick a starting character and set out into the world to right wrongs and triumph over evil.
- Dark Eclipse Presents New Heroes and Free Player Bonuses for the Holidays
- The first-ever PSVR Moba, Dark Eclipse is bringing fresh new content in today's update, such as three new characters.