Move or Die News – 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.
The 1 Year Adventure Update introduces two new playable characters, Sumo and VR Potato. Players can also enjoy the new game mode, Souls, which challenges players to collect the souls of their enemies when they die. Two new Mutators are also available: RNG Dice, which randomly selects a new Mutator every round, and Turbo Mode, which speeds up gameplay by eliminating score screens and instructions.
Move or Die is also available for 50% off for a limited time on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Releases World of Tanks Update 8.5
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced the release of Update 8.5 for its award-winning World of Tanks fr...
- Reach the Top of the Tower of Babel in Uncharted Waters™ Online
- Uncharted Waters™ Online, the historical massively multi-player online role-playing game (MMORPG), introduces a new game update, the Tower o...
- Blockstorm gets Mecha-bulous
- A new update will feature a brand new weapon which is very different from any other you have seen in Blockstorm so far!