Move or Die News – 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.
The 1 Year Adventure Update introduces two new playable characters, Sumo and VR Potato. Players can also enjoy the new game mode, Souls, which challenges players to collect the souls of their enemies when they die. Two new Mutators are also available: RNG Dice, which randomly selects a new Mutator every round, and Turbo Mode, which speeds up gameplay by eliminating score screens and instructions.
Move or Die is also available for 50% off for a limited time on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts announces Requiem
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced its next major update for Rusty Hearts, Requiem.
- Phantom of the Kill Makes US Debut at New York Comic Con
- gumi Inc. has just announced their New York Comic Con 2015 presence showcasing the hotly anticipated Japanese RPG Phantom of the Kill.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns First Beta Weekend Event goes Live August 7
- The first publicly accessible beta will get a preview at gamescom then launch as the first official Beta Weekend Event.