Move or Die News – 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.
The 1 Year Adventure Update introduces two new playable characters, Sumo and VR Potato. Players can also enjoy the new game mode, Souls, which challenges players to collect the souls of their enemies when they die. Two new Mutators are also available: RNG Dice, which randomly selects a new Mutator every round, and Turbo Mode, which speeds up gameplay by eliminating score screens and instructions.
Move or Die is also available for 50% off for a limited time on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkness Rises Receives Hellish New Content Drop
- Third-person action RPG on mobile Darkness Rises has seen quite a lot of updates since launching.
- Age of Wushu Announces North American Debut
- Snail Game has announced that Age of Wushu will soon launch in North America.
- R.O.S.E Online: New customization options available
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), announced today that it has unravelled t...