Move or Die News – 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.
The 1 Year Adventure Update introduces two new playable characters, Sumo and VR Potato. Players can also enjoy the new game mode, Souls, which challenges players to collect the souls of their enemies when they die. Two new Mutators are also available: RNG Dice, which randomly selects a new Mutator every round, and Turbo Mode, which speeds up gameplay by eliminating score screens and instructions.
Move or Die is also available for 50% off for a limited time on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Unveils Plans for PAX Prime Presence
- Wargaming, a leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online publisher and developer, today announced the Company’s plans for its appearan...
- The Meta Exists for a Reason
- This is not saying "Never pick outside of the Meta ever". What I am saying, is that greedy, self-serving picks are ill-advised.
- Trickster Online Launches Tapasco Theme Spa
- SG Interactive has released the Tapasco Theme Spa update for Trickster Online, a four level dungeon for high level players.