Move or Die
Move or Die is a 2D platforming MOBA developed by Those Awesome Guys and is available for purchase for PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam. In Move or Die players must literally keep moving their blob-shaped character around in the game or their health bar will start to deplete, resulting in death once it is empty. This simple, yet restrictive game mechanic acts as the basis for a huge selection of game modes where players will be strive to be the winner of each round and ultimately triumph over their opponents in the entire match.
Intended to be a local and online multiplayer game, in Move or Die a set of mini-games will be selected by up to 4 participating players before each match, and once the match starts about every 20 seconds a new mini-game will be selected at random from the player-picked mini-game pool. These fast-paced game modes can pertain to anything and everything like making jump shots with guns, washing the level’s walls, racing to the end of the level, or chasing candy through a maze. The better that you do in the game the more experience points you can earn, leveling up to acquire new skins for your character and new game modes to conquer. Daily challenges and missions will also be available in 24 hour intervals that will help you grind out those experience points you need to get that skin you’ve been eyeing up for oh so long, and you can even edit your own levels to try out.
Just after a few moments of playing Move or Die you will come to understand why it is becoming known as the “4-player friendship ruining party game.” With the fast-paced nature of mini-games that create panic-filled moments of laughter, shouting, and frustration it’ll be a wonder if you have any friends left once you’re done playing Move or Die!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Those Awesome Guys
- Publisher: Those Awesome Guys
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- +Both skill and luck factors in games.
- +Consistently updated content for free.
- +Steam Workshop support.
- -Peer-to-peer connections can be troublesome.
- -No experience points when playing local matches.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 OR OS X 10.6+ OR Ubuntu 12.04 - 13.10
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Dedicated GPU recommended
- HDD: 400 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Titanfall PC Review - Not Worth the Price
- OnRPG's Abubakr takes a critical look at the highly anticipated Titanfall, an FPS by Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts.
- SMITE Patch Preview: Odin, Arachne, Ao Kuang, The King
- The SMITE team is preparing for another patch to hit soon, and this week they've been previewing a few major changes to the gods Odin, Ar...