Moon Hunters: 8-bit Co-op RPG now on Kickstarter
After nine months of concepting, sweating, and working with the Square Enix Collective, Moon Hunters is finally ready for Kickstarter. Moon Hunters is a 1-4 player action RPG with a rich, ancient world that’s different every time you play. Build your mythology as you play, solo or with friends, every action and choice contributing to your legend.
You could describe the game as “Legend of Zelda meets Castle Crashers”, or maybe “King of Dragon Pass meets Gauntlet”. We empower players to experiment with their personality through the reputation and tribe-management, while combat challenges punctuate the journey as chances to prove their skill.
They’re offering limited-edition signed poster prints, fabric prints, and T-shirts as unique backer rewards. Early bird rewards are going fast, so act quickly.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kitfoxgames/moon-hunters-a-myth-weaving-rpg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead by Daylight: Playstation 4 Console Review
- So let’s get down to Mechanic Simulator 2017. . . I mean, Dead by Daylight.
- Dragon's Prophet Available Today
- The time to capture, train, ride, and fight hundreds of dragons has arrived! Infernum Productions and Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) today an...
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Season Pass Details Revealed
- In our last DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE update we found out that Mira and Towa managed to get their hands on numerous characters from the DRAGON BAL...