Moon Hunters: 8-bit Co-op RPG now on Kickstarter
After nine months of concepting, sweating, and working with the Square Enix Collective, Moon Hunters is finally ready for Kickstarter. Moon Hunters is a 1-4 player action RPG with a rich, ancient world that’s different every time you play. Build your mythology as you play, solo or with friends, every action and choice contributing to your legend.
You could describe the game as “Legend of Zelda meets Castle Crashers”, or maybe “King of Dragon Pass meets Gauntlet”. We empower players to experiment with their personality through the reputation and tribe-management, while combat challenges punctuate the journey as chances to prove their skill.
They’re offering limited-edition signed poster prints, fabric prints, and T-shirts as unique backer rewards. Early bird rewards are going fast, so act quickly.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kitfoxgames/moon-hunters-a-myth-weaving-rpg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project W Announced by Kakao Games and Bluehole
- Kakao Games Corp has obtained the publishing rights for Project W (working title), an upcoming MMORPG from Bluehole.
- Auto Club Revolution: Version 2.0 Coming Soon
- Developer Eutechnyx is keen to involve their legions of existing players and will shortly launch a CLOSED BETA platform with a dedicated forum...
- Forge of Gods Winter Party Update Available
- Forge of Gods has announced its Winter Party update for all platforms (Steam, Android, and Apple).