Monster Madness Online Opens Up Third Public Play Session
Time for monster hunting in Suburbia City again! Nom Nom Games, an indie subsidiary of Trendy Entertainment, today at 2pm EST will launch its ”Alpha 1” public testing of the cross-platform action RPG shooter Monster Madness Online. Go to www.MonsterMadness.com to enter the new survival map “The Diremarsh,” challenge The Grim Reaper, encounter six new enemy types and more. Set in the popular Monster Madness universe, this upcoming action RPG shooter is in development by the masterminds behind the highly acclaimed Dungeon Defenders.
“Giving players super early access to the game lets the community be directly involved in the development of Monster Madness Online,” said Jeremy Stieglitz, director at Nom Nom Games. “Fans can have input into features they would like to see in the final game.”
In development for seamless cross-platform gameplay across PC, Mac, Android, Linux, iOS and web browser, the Monster Madness Online Alpha 1 public testing update incorporates the following new content and features:
- — “The Diremarsh” Survival Map – This level emphasizes non-linear exploration. Venture through this monster-infested magical forest to discover and conquer the evil that lies within!
- — Six New Enemy Types – The forces of evil have grown stronger joined by Miss Hiss, Headless Priest, Harpies, Evil Trees, Big Foot, and Skeletons.
- — The Grim Reaper – This wicked boss joins the fight as players attempt to escape from the crumbling ruins below the center of The Diremarsh! Can you defeat him and his immortal Army of the Dead before they pull you into the Underworld?
- — The Great Cat Hunt Story Mission – Travel all throughout Downtown Suburbia City and rescue Granny’s cats from numerous challenging predicaments. Bring her precious kitties back to her for a special reward.
- — The Boomerang and Soda Grenade Launcher Weapons – The Boomerang, a powerful unlimited-ammo ranged weapon which lets you multi-target enemies and take them all down with a single throw! And the Soda Grenade Launcher, a cluster bomb launcher of fizzy soda pop cans useful for crowd control.
- — Three New Abilities – Flash Heal: Instantly burst-heals all players for a flat amount over a small area of effect. Cat Scratch Fever: Unleashes Feline fury, dramatically increasing your melee attack damage, attack speed, and movement speed. Invisibility Cloak: Renders you completely invisible to all enemies but slows your movement down to “sneaking speed”.
- — “The Conscience” Pet – Composed of both an Angel and a Devil hovering over your shoulder — you can dynamically pick which one is active to use a different enhancement, for good or evil.
- — Lots of New Cosmetics – Hilarious new costumes, expressions, and accessory skins await!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest (EU) Hosts Anniversary Event
- The acclaimed fantasy action MMORPG Dragon Nest Europe is celebrating its first birthday this March. From 12th March until 9th April, publishe...
- World of the Living Dead Invites Players to Stress Test In February
- Ballardia has temporarily lifted beta restrictions for World of the Living Dead: Resurrection.
- The Repopulation Returns To Kickstarter
- News from The Repopulation over the holiday weekend includes the launch of a new Kickstarter campaign and its Steam Greenilght campaign.