Full Details for Wargaming.net League Grand Finals Announced
Wargaming today shared additional information regarding the Wargaming.net Grand Finals, taking place April 4 – 6 at the Multikino Zlote Tarasy in Warsaw, Poland, including details on the $300,000 prize pool up for grabs by the competitors.
“Events like this help build the popularity of cybersports by not only providing players with incentive to participate but also quality entertainment for the spectators,” said Jonghyuk Baak, Global eSports Director at Wargaming. “We want to thank all of the players, teams, and partners involved in the Grand Finals for their generosity in assisting us in organizing a world class event that will turn Warsaw into the eSports capital of the world this April.”
The seeding ceremony will be held on March 24, 2014 at ESL studio in Cologne, Germany. To maximize geographic separation, 14 teams will be drawn into two groups using a “controlled random” system. On March 25, ESL will broadcast the video on the Wargaming.net League EU twitch channel at 19:00 CET. Then, the video will be uploaded on YouTube, news portals, and to social networks.
For more information on the Wargaming.net League Grand Finals, please visit www.thegrandfinals.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Look Inside Lucent Heart's Scaena Update
- Lucent Heart launched its first major expansion, Scaena, at the end of August, adding two major new features.
- Star Conflict Added to Arc Games Library
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced the availability of Star Conflict on Arc.
- Warframe Celebrates Record 38 Million Users On Their Five-Year Milestone
- Warframe regularly shows up in the top-ten on Steam since it launched into Open Beta on March 21st, 2013.