Mobius Final Fantasy Begins Season 2
The award-winning Mobius Final Fantasy has begun the next part of its saga with Season 2, “Warrior of Despair”. A new character, Sophie will take the lead, with the release of Chapter 1: A World Adrift. In addition, players will be able to obtain Sophie’s job as a Freelancer and acquire the new Ultimate Hero Dawn Warrior through Season 2 story quests. There will also be a Warrior of Despair Celebration Campaign for its release, with several boons and bonuses to commemorate the release:
- Special Login Bonuses: All players who log in now through January 16 will receive generous login bonuses on top of normal login rewards, including Summon Tickets and Growstars.
- Warrior of Despair Start Boost Campaign: Now through January 16, players can claim a slew of generous rewards, including the Tifa Echo, gil and Metal Gigantuars, simply by logging in.
- Warrior of Light Story Clear Campaign: Players can earn 1,000 magicite for each cleared chapter in Season 1, totaling 8,000 magicite, now through January 16.
- Free Mobius Gift Box: New players and those who have not logged in for at least 30 days can receive a free Mobius Gift Box, including 1,000 magicite and other useful bonuses, through December 31.
- Mobius Week: Now through December 23, players will receive Mobius Day bonuses, including an Elixir and Phoenix Down daily and other generous rewards, including a Summon Ticket, Spirit Ticket, and Ability Tickets.
- Welcome Back Campaign: Players can invite their friends to join the game or jump back in to earn big rewards through December 31. All players will be awarded one free Greater Summon, which can be done from January 9 through January 14, based on how many inactive players log in.
A new Legend Job, based on Final Fantasy VII’s Vincent is also available starting today, and ending on December 31st: Agent of Scarlet Woe. This is available through a Boosted Greater Summon. Players can also take on the appearance of Tifa Lockhart by obtaining the new Ultimate Hero.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY is also celebrating the holiday season with various festive in-game promotions from December 21 through December 31:
- The Messengers of Hope Event: Players can earn magicite from these limited-time event quests. A special reward awaits players who manage to collect enough special event items.
- Festive Spirits: By bringing one of the many holiday-themed companion spirits along with you in quests during this campaign period, players will receive Extra Skill unlock rate bonuses.
- Shop Sale: All items purchasable with magicite will be 20% off through a limited-time sale.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Divine Observatory revealed
- The Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment, reveals the Divine Observatory in Skyforge, the upcoming MMORPG in which players take on the roles...
- Supernova Closed Beta Testing Begins
- Bandai Namco pushes their RTS MOBA hybrid, Supernova, into closed beta testing today at last, including new Commander Targon
- World of Kings Review
- The most ground-breaking thing it was not pushing and forcing me to buy real-money equipment chests, and that’s the best gift of all.