Second Co-Op Campaign Map Expands Interstellar Marines Universe
Zero Point Software today released its second co-operative campaign map. Using stealth gameplay and facing an unscripted AI, players need to infiltrate the heavily defended Starcrown Aerospace industrial-military base to retrieve vital research data.
“Our first co-op campaign map propelled players into the Interstellar Marines universe”, said Kim Haar Jørgensen, Creative Director of Interstellar Marines. “We want the Assault on Starcrown Aerospace mission to expand on that, grabbing players’ interest and immersing them ever more in their role as an Interstellar Marine.
“Starcrown is all about stealth – using your brain, not just your trigger finger – to secretly and surgically infiltrate an industrial research base. As an Interstellar Marine you do not know what the research is you’re after, but I can tell you it has profound implications for co-op missions we will release in the future”.
Starcrown is the second campaign map Zero Point Software has released for Interstellar Marines. They have also released five additional challenge-style co-op maps where players can team up with their friends to take on the unscripted AI in various game modes.
“In just a few short months we have released seven co-op maps”, explained Jørgensen. “That’s many hours of intense, old-school co-operative and singleplayer gameplay our players can now enjoy with their friends. We’ve been compared many times to the Rainbow 6 series of games, and as they’re a heavy influence on us we’re extremely proud of that!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wanderer's Valley: Making Chaotic Evil Fun since the 15th Century
- Not every school in Age of Wushu is virtuous or even neutral, some have ill intent for all that would dwell within ancient China. The Wanderer...
- Chrono Tales: PK Skill Rings and More Now Available
- Recently, the operation team for Chrono Tales has released new Skill Rings to increase Player Killing and the challenges that came with them. ...
- Defy Gravity in Lawbreakers, Available Now
- Possibly the most fast-paced and ultra-competitive FPS to come out in years, Lawbreakers defies both expectations and gravity.