Maze: Shadow of Light Launches Globally Today
Tag-team RPG Maze: Shadow of Light goes live today from Korean developer Thumbage. The game prioritizes
dynamic gameplay and controls with the unique Tag Action system feature, which enables players to swap between their Heroes and Guardians to activate chain combos to bring down their enemies. The story of the game brings players to defend the world, “Tera”, from the enemy “Diabolus”. In Maze: Shadow of Light, using the right abilities at the right time is key, and when combined with the Tag System, incredible combos can be realized. Some of these combos have passive effects as well such as “Increased Damage”.
To celebrate global launch Maze: Shadow of Light is giving out White Knights’ costume limited edition for all players on the first day.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Teases Tier 2 Transformation for Aisha
- A new manwha posted today on Kill3rCombo's website announced that Aisha's Battle Magician evolution will be arriving to the world of...
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Review
- I love this game; I really do. With this, I can play at my own pace, set some stuff to level and improve while I am working on something else.
- Webzen Announces Update Plans For Archlord And Soul Of The Ultimate Nation
- New updates are in the works for both Archlord and Soul of the Ultimate Nation.