Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Release Date Announced
Swordsman players will soon be able to venture into the rugged deserts and wild steppes with the launch of Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland on Oct. 23. A new trailer showing off the new regions, new battlegrounds, and wuxia-flavored combat can be seen below.
Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland throws players into the arid regions of Ping Liang, Tunhuang, and the Shadow Mountain Plains, challenging them to battle through new instances and dungeons. Additionally, Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland will increase the level cap from level 89 to 94 while also improving the leveling curve. New leveling adjustments combined with a multitude of optimization changes will streamline the Swordsman experience for both veteran and new players.
More information can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Need for Speed World Review
- It is simple to pick up and play, the visuals are smooth and realistic, and the leveling system adds a sense of progression.
- PUBG MOBILE Teams Up With Capcom for 'Resident Evil 2' Collaboration
- Tencent Games and Capcom have teamed up to bring some new, exciting content to PUBG Mobile, themed around Resident Evil 2.
- Soldier Front 2 Set to Deliver Cutting-Edge Competition
- It takes expert skill, strong teamwork, and lots of headshots to make it to the top! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play o...