Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Release Date Announced
Swordsman players will soon be able to venture into the rugged deserts and wild steppes with the launch of Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland on Oct. 23. A new trailer showing off the new regions, new battlegrounds, and wuxia-flavored combat can be seen below.
Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland throws players into the arid regions of Ping Liang, Tunhuang, and the Shadow Mountain Plains, challenging them to battle through new instances and dungeons. Additionally, Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland will increase the level cap from level 89 to 94 while also improving the leveling curve. New leveling adjustments combined with a multitude of optimization changes will streamline the Swordsman experience for both veteran and new players.
More information can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online Review
- The retro gameplay is a treat for fans of classic beat ‘em ups, but players craving more modern visuals may be disappointed.
- Johnny Depp's Infinitum Nihil To Produce TV-Series Based On Funcom's Secret World IP
- You heard it right! Funcom's Secret World is in talks to have a television show by Johnny Depp's "Infinitum Nihil".
- Move or Die News - 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
- Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.