4Story raises level cap and adds new content
Zemi Interactive announced Friday (October 9th) that a massive new update went live for 4Story.
The new update raises the level cap up to 80 (from level 68). It also introduces new maps and scenarios for the new level range in what’s called the “13th mission area.”
The Original Press Release:
Seoul, Korea – October 9th, 2009 – 4Story, www.global.4story.com, a popular free-to-play MMORPG developed and published by Zemi Interactive, proudly announced to MMO lovers that the previous level limitation has been extended and according to that additional scenarios and maps been updated as well. And it is expected the new update will be a positive turning point to inspire high level players.
First, the level limitation has been changed from 68 to 80 and a new mission area has been added up according to it. The mission area is a battle district to competitively accomplish a given mission between the two races. And various maps and quest have been prepared and the area targets on 71~80 level users and new rewards are waiting for players as well. One of significant mission is based on War against each race and it will lead more interactive game playing between users.
The new content updated on 7th of October and it is expected that so many 4Story users can enjoy the massive 4Story’s fantasy world. Also Zemi Interactive is planning to offer these kinds of special updates constantly for MMO lovers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon plays cupid in Mabinogi and Atlantica Online
- Mabinogi and Atlantica Online are celebrating Valentine's this week in their own special ways.
- Topdeck Tutor: No Fun Allowed (U/W Creatureless Control)
- Anyone who has kept up with this column knows I enjoy one thing above all others - nullifying the fun for anyone except me.
- Facebook lend its support to Prime World: Defenders along with NVIDIA
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy titles, has today released its cross-platform Tower Defense game Prime World: D...