Zombies Monsters Robots Game of Drones Update Takes to the Skies
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of Game of Drones, an update for its free-to-play, third-person shooter, Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR). The update introduces a fleet of drone companions that provide backup in ZMR’s many challenging co-op scenarios, in addition to five new maps, a new competitive game mode, and a new improved leveling-rewards system. The Game of Drones update is available now.
The update’s defining feature, the drone system, allows players to unlock mechanical companions that fight alongside them in co-op modes. Players can unlock four unique drone types, each with their own unique attacks and appearance. Players can also customize their drone with abilities and modifications to best suit their play style and the operation at hand.
The Gatling Gundrone trades a higher fire rate for lower damage per hit, making it ideal for controlling crowds and taking down airborne enemies. The Thunderdrone launches powerful, high-impact grenades, making it well suited against larger, slow-moving creatures. The Lazerdrone fires powerful laser beams and is ideal as an all-purpose companion for its high single-target damage. Finally, there’s the Dragondrone, which fires electric bursts that can damage multiple targets at once.
In addition, Game of Drones also introduces five new maps to the game, including the meaty new Assault Ops co-op campaign, “Occupied Earth,” which includes an extremely challenging Nightmare difficulty mode. For competitive mercenaries, the update debuts “Charnel Halls,” a new multi-level map for ZMR’s exclusive Mercs vs. Monsters mode, in which players assume control of one of more than 20 unique playable character classes, including a demonic emperor, a stealthy witch, or a destructive mech-suit.
But perhaps the biggest and most impactful change in the Game of Drones update is a complete overhaul of ZMR’s leveling rewards. With more free unlocks—including permanent weapons and weapon modifications, drones, turrets, and costumes—players will now reap fantastic rewards just for leveling up. These new rewards will be delivered to the in-game mailboxes of any existing players, meaning players have a lot to look forward to!
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Rising Alliance Interview + Community Questions
- While the update has been met with much praise, it has also been met with many concerns from the community. With that in mind, I felt it would...
- Black Gold Online: New expansion release date announced
- Snail Games announced today the release date of the upcoming expansion to Black Gold Online, named “Bloodied Tides”. The update will go li...
- Kwaan: New Adventure Game by Ankama Coming to Steam
- ANKAMA announced the release of the Early Access of KWAAN on Steam: an original blend of sandbox virtual world and exploration adventure. More...