The Banner Saga wins award at Gameindustry.Biz Innovation Awards
Stoic, an independent game development company, today announced that at they won the Most Promising Start-up award at the Gamesindustry.biz Innovation Awards held at Game Horizon in Newcastle, United Kingdom on May 8th. Stoic is the developer behind The Banner Saga, one of the earlier funding successes on Kickstarter, which launched in partnership with independent publisher Versus Evil in January of this year for PC and Mac to global critical acclaim.
“We are so happy with how well our flagship title, The Banner Saga, has been received by the gaming community and feel very honored to be recognized as the Most Promising Start-Up at the Gamesindustry.biz Innovation Awards”, said Alex Thomas from Stoic. “We are working on the next chapter of The Banner Saga now and know that our fans will love the continuation that we have planned. Thank you to to the readers of Gamesindustry.biz and all of our fans for helping us achieve this award”.
For more info, visit http://stoicstudio.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales Announces Open Beta Date, Discusses Treasure Plant Event
- Ray Media has announced that open beta for Chrono Tales will begin on January 29.
- Dream of Mirror Online Now on Kickstarter
- Suba Games is encouraging DOMO fans to get in on the action by joining its Kickstarter campaign for Dream of Mirror Online's revival.
- Guild Wars 2 to Crown First Global PvP Champs this December
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the roadmap to the 2014 Guild Wars 2 World Tournament Series Champi...