The Banner Saga wins award at Gameindustry.Biz Innovation Awards
Stoic, an independent game development company, today announced that at they won the Most Promising Start-up award at the Gamesindustry.biz Innovation Awards held at Game Horizon in Newcastle, United Kingdom on May 8th. Stoic is the developer behind The Banner Saga, one of the earlier funding successes on Kickstarter, which launched in partnership with independent publisher Versus Evil in January of this year for PC and Mac to global critical acclaim.
“We are so happy with how well our flagship title, The Banner Saga, has been received by the gaming community and feel very honored to be recognized as the Most Promising Start-Up at the Gamesindustry.biz Innovation Awards”, said Alex Thomas from Stoic. “We are working on the next chapter of The Banner Saga now and know that our fans will love the continuation that we have planned. Thank you to to the readers of Gamesindustry.biz and all of our fans for helping us achieve this award”.
For more info, visit http://stoicstudio.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Secret World Legends Expands Into An Apocalyptic Tokyo City
- Funcom just updated Secret World Legends with the first of three major content additions that expand into a world of ruin and disaster: Tokyo.
- RuneScape Challenges Players with Super September
- Super September will be storming into RuneScape offering players an onslaught of demanding daily challenges where no heroic deed will go unnot...
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3: Rise of Power is Now Live
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3: Rise of Power includes a brand-new dungeon, new monsters and quests, a final awakening system and much more.