Marvel Future Fight Releases X-Men Themed Update
The Phoenix Force emerges in Marvel Future Fight in their latest update. This X-Men themed update offers new characters and uniforms, as well as a new Danger Room dungeon. Kitty Pryde, Rachel Summers, and Kid Omega join the battle today, and there are new Phoenix Five themed uniforms to collect. This update introduces the Danger Room, which is a real-time PVE dungeon, where players undertake 3 vs. 3 battles.
Other additions and improvements to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- Cyclops can be upgraded to Tier-3, with new added ultimate skills.
- The ‘Realize Potential’ feature can now be unlocked for Kitty Pryde, Rachel Summers, Kid Omega and Cyclops.
- Improved Alliance Tournament by refraining from tie scores so that winning alliance and MVP are clearly selected
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie Releases 'Dimensional Rift' Update
- The Nordic-inspired mobile RPG, Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie has released a new update today.
- Star Conflict: Official Launch Date Confirmed for September 4th
- The anticipated release of Star Conflict, including free access to the new ‘Invasion Mode’, is officially set for September 4th, and today...
- The Cycle Announces Long Testing Weekend and New Features
- The Cycle continues to impress with their test weekends, and thanks to this success, they will be opening the servers every weekend!