RuneScape Patch Notes #230 – 30th July 2018
Today’s patch notes for RuneScape are heavily focused around Clans, and today’s video teases just that. Achievements can be broadcast across a clan channel, as a prime example. The “Avatar Warden” job title is also no longer required in order to summon an Avatar. The weekly buff can be activated at the Avatar Control Stone, near your Avatar Habitat, and players can choose between a base XP boost of 3% (which can increase up to an additional 3% XP if your Fealty is rank 1, 2, or 3 OR a Skill Plot Bonus which increases the clan resources gained from that Skill Plot by 50%). But more than that saw changes, such as the Solak fight, Elite dungeons, and a wealth of other changes. The full patch notes can be found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE - The World Serpent Patch Notes Discussion (Hirez Roundup)
- This update also conveniently is the arrival of The World Serpent, Jormungandr! Plus he’s a Guardian!
- Dungeon Defenders II Launches "The Harbinger Awakens"
- Trendy Entertainment has released “The Harbinger Awakens,” the latest major content update for the action tower defense game.
- Guild Wars 2: "A Star To Guide Us" Available Now
- Guild Wars 2 today releases Season 4, Episode 4 of its Living World Story: A Star to Guide Us.