MapleStory Releases Monster Life Mini-Game
Nexon America’s MMORPG MapleStory has just added a brand-new mini-game, Monster Life, offering alternate gameplay to players. Utilizing social game-style farming play mechanics, Monster Life allows players to relax and socialize while creating and personalizing their own farms, and raising various monsters. Players can interact with each other by visiting neighboring farms and monsters, and earn benefits effective in regular MapleStory gameplay by developing their own farms and tending their monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria Updates the Roadmap to Open Beta and Launch
- Citadel Studios has announced that Legends of Aria will be officially heading to Open Beta this June.
- RuneScape Gower Quest Brings Back Original Devs
- Packed with nods and winks to vintage RuneScape memes and jokes, Gower Quest is a fond love letter from the game’s creators.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.21 Adds The Feast
- Players of the hit MMO, FINAL FANTASY® XIV, can now battle one another in the Feast, a new PvP mode released with Patch 3.21