MapleStory Releases Monster Life Mini-Game
Nexon America’s MMORPG MapleStory has just added a brand-new mini-game, Monster Life, offering alternate gameplay to players. Utilizing social game-style farming play mechanics, Monster Life allows players to relax and socialize while creating and personalizing their own farms, and raising various monsters. Players can interact with each other by visiting neighboring farms and monsters, and earn benefits effective in regular MapleStory gameplay by developing their own farms and tending their monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red Stone account transfer from GamenGame to L&K
- Red Stone, originally developed by L&K and serviced from Korea's global gaming platform, GamenGame will be opening up an account tran...
- Hirez Roundup #27 - Events Ahoy
- I'm honestly more excited about the Paladins one though, not to say that Medusa's Deathmatch isn't awesome too.
- Season 8 Update Announced For MU Online
- New areas, new mining systems, more levels, and more await players in MU Online's Season 8 update.