Magicka Wizard Wars Enters Open Beta
Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today began the Open Beta phase for Magicka: Wizard Wars, the spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP) game where misspelling is deadly. As of today, anybody can download and play Magicka: Wizard Wars and try their hand at the elementary arcane arts in 4-on-4 combat and 1-on1 duels. The entire world is now invited to sample the game where skill-based spellcasting wins the day and friendly fire is always on, begin your journey into Magicka: Wizard Wars and experience the possibilities of robe-based fashion by clicking here: http://access.wizardwars.com/
The advance to Beta introduces a cauldron’s worth of new content to Magicka: Wizard Wars, including a new Wizard Warfare map set in the dark caves of Galdrhöll Halls – where the spectacular effects of players’ spells can really shine, along with the slick red bits of Wizards who probably should have practiced a bit more. A new ‘Raise Dead’ Magick has also been added, which conjures forth undead zombie imps who hunger for enemy brains. New robes, staffs, and unique skins also appear in this version, making it the most robust depiction of frantic spellcasting in gaming today.
In Magicka: Wizard Wars, teams of Wizards go head-to-head in intense player-versus-player (PvP) action, utilizing the celebrated spellcasting system of Magicka, combining elements to generate on-the-fly spells. Players can also hone their skills against one another in the one-on-one duel mode, utilizing all of their tricks in order to be the last robe standing. With short battles, skill-based spellcasting, and plenty of humor, Magicka: Wizard Wars presents a new way to experience the chaos of Magicka with friends and foes alike.
For more information, visit www.wizardwars.comMagicka Wizard Wars Enters Open Beta
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ubisoft Adds Monuments to Anno Online
- Today, Ubisoft has announced a new features for their free-to-play, browser-based world-building strategy game, Anno Online, mainly focused on...
- MMO51 Releases Update for Call of Roma
- MMO51 has announced a new release for Call Of Roma. The new updates will feature new NPC's, new Items and new equipment.
- Otherland Halloween Events Kick Off
- Otherland's Halloween event starts tomorrow and adds new quests, costumes and pumpkins.