Magicka Wizard Wars Enters Open Beta
Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today began the Open Beta phase for Magicka: Wizard Wars, the spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP) game where misspelling is deadly. As of today, anybody can download and play Magicka: Wizard Wars and try their hand at the elementary arcane arts in 4-on-4 combat and 1-on1 duels. The entire world is now invited to sample the game where skill-based spellcasting wins the day and friendly fire is always on, begin your journey into Magicka: Wizard Wars and experience the possibilities of robe-based fashion by clicking here: http://access.wizardwars.com/
The advance to Beta introduces a cauldron’s worth of new content to Magicka: Wizard Wars, including a new Wizard Warfare map set in the dark caves of Galdrhöll Halls – where the spectacular effects of players’ spells can really shine, along with the slick red bits of Wizards who probably should have practiced a bit more. A new ‘Raise Dead’ Magick has also been added, which conjures forth undead zombie imps who hunger for enemy brains. New robes, staffs, and unique skins also appear in this version, making it the most robust depiction of frantic spellcasting in gaming today.
In Magicka: Wizard Wars, teams of Wizards go head-to-head in intense player-versus-player (PvP) action, utilizing the celebrated spellcasting system of Magicka, combining elements to generate on-the-fly spells. Players can also hone their skills against one another in the one-on-one duel mode, utilizing all of their tricks in order to be the last robe standing. With short battles, skill-based spellcasting, and plenty of humor, Magicka: Wizard Wars presents a new way to experience the chaos of Magicka with friends and foes alike.
For more information, visit www.wizardwars.comMagicka Wizard Wars Enters Open Beta
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Information Added to Wizardry Online Wiki
- In an ongoing effort to help players of Wizardry Online, Sony Online Entertainment has added new information to the Wikia page for the game.
- Company of Heroes: Free Weekend now available
- Ever wanted to try out Gamerankings’ highest rated RTS game of all time?
- Hirez Roundup #17: Crouching Fox, Hidden Game Mode
- Good morning, Internet! It's been a rough week, but we're still here, still moving forward. There is still plenty to discuss!