ZQGame Announces iOS Launch for War of Tribes: Stone Age
ZQGame Inc. a premiere publisher of mobile games, today announced the launch of War of Tribes: Stone Age for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices available now in the App Store for $1.99 USD.
Set in the Beast Lands where dinosaurs, humans, and magic co-exist, players assume the role as Village Chief to build and defend their tribal empire. With a carefully interwoven mashing of genres, War of Tribes combines strategic village hut-building with elements of an RPG and tower defense modes to create a fun and zany twist on prehistoric jungle mania!
“War of Tribes pushes the boundaries of the strategy genre, really embracing our initiative to publish games that provide a unique spin to how players are immersed and challenged in any one game,” said Zoe Chen, Product Manager for ZQGame. “War of Tribes crafts together game elements that gives comfort in familiarity for the casual and mid-core gamer while providing a deeper game experience any hardcore gamer can appreciate.
War of Tribes: Stone Age is the second release of 2014 for ZQGame, following the acclaimed release of action-RPG meets card collecting game, Soul Guardians: Age of Midgard.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Closed Beta Update 1.7 Introduces the Apprentice
- A new Hero has entered the arena following today’s update to the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta. Meet the Apprentice.
- Red Stone Global Launch by L&K
- L&K Logic Korea has announced the grand opening of the global Red Stone Online server this week, taking over direct publisher servicing of...
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Officially Launches on Steam
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island exits Steam Early Access today to officially release on the Steam store!