The Maestros Releases Massive Update With Improvements & Challenges
Real-Time Action Strategy title The Maestros received a massive update today to improve and enhance gameplay. Perhaps the biggest update was that new players will find a smoother gameplay experience to help them ease into the higher competitive brackets. The majority of this update was to improve bot behaviors and ad additional ways for players to grow and improve on their skills as they increase through the ranks of The Maestros. For example, Beginner bots are slightly less punishing to new players, but have more tricks up their sleeves to force players to think about the challenges to come. In addition, intermediate bots have been added to help players level up their game on the way to the top. Add in a bevy of bug fixes and players will find a robust update that heralds big things to come in the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation: Build 15.11 Released
- The Repopulation Team has announced that the servers will be going down at 9AM EST this morning to apply the 15.1.1 patch. Expected downtime i...
- New Romance of the Three Kingdoms Mobile Coming in November
- Koei Tecmo announced that a mobile version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI is coming in November.
- Unique TGC Game Kingdom Defender Now Available On Android
- Get ready to defend your territory by recruiting the most powerful and loyal heroes to your troop and defeating the most evil intruders.