The Maestros Releases Massive Update With Improvements & Challenges
Real-Time Action Strategy title The Maestros received a massive update today to improve and enhance gameplay. Perhaps the biggest update was that new players will find a smoother gameplay experience to help them ease into the higher competitive brackets. The majority of this update was to improve bot behaviors and ad additional ways for players to grow and improve on their skills as they increase through the ranks of The Maestros. For example, Beginner bots are slightly less punishing to new players, but have more tricks up their sleeves to force players to think about the challenges to come. In addition, intermediate bots have been added to help players level up their game on the way to the top. Add in a bevy of bug fixes and players will find a robust update that heralds big things to come in the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starfall Tactics Pre-Alpha Announced
- Starfall Tactics, an MMO Real-time Wargame which features intense tactical battles, is giving you the last opportunity to play the game.
- Demon Tribe Review: Say Hello to the New Challenger!
- MMOHuts reviews Demon Tribe, a mobile game by Sega that blends CCG, MOBA, and RPG gameplay, and is available exclusively for the iOS.
- 37Games Launches Blades & Rings for iOS & Android
- 37Games has officially launched the much anticipated Idle/Action RPG mobile Blades & Rings!