The Maestros Releases Massive Update With Improvements & Challenges
Real-Time Action Strategy title The Maestros received a massive update today to improve and enhance gameplay. Perhaps the biggest update was that new players will find a smoother gameplay experience to help them ease into the higher competitive brackets. The majority of this update was to improve bot behaviors and ad additional ways for players to grow and improve on their skills as they increase through the ranks of The Maestros. For example, Beginner bots are slightly less punishing to new players, but have more tricks up their sleeves to force players to think about the challenges to come. In addition, intermediate bots have been added to help players level up their game on the way to the top. Add in a bevy of bug fixes and players will find a robust update that heralds big things to come in the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Guardian Launches in the US
- Spirit Guardian is now available to download and free to play on iOS and Android devices!
- World of Tanks Launch Review
- World of Tanks is an easy to approach, tank-based shooter that has layers of depth to unravel. Quickly jump into massive 30v30 battles!
- Daybreak Announces New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Daybreak Studios has announced not one but two expansions coming to the EverQuest universe.