The Maestros Releases Massive Update With Improvements & Challenges
Real-Time Action Strategy title The Maestros received a massive update today to improve and enhance gameplay. Perhaps the biggest update was that new players will find a smoother gameplay experience to help them ease into the higher competitive brackets. The majority of this update was to improve bot behaviors and ad additional ways for players to grow and improve on their skills as they increase through the ranks of The Maestros. For example, Beginner bots are slightly less punishing to new players, but have more tricks up their sleeves to force players to think about the challenges to come. In addition, intermediate bots have been added to help players level up their game on the way to the top. Add in a bevy of bug fixes and players will find a robust update that heralds big things to come in the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Madness Online Starts Second Public Pre-Alpha
- Nom Nom Games announces the availability of a public pre-alpha test for Monster Madness Online.
- Dawngate Releases Update 36 & Ronan the Peacekeeper
- Dawngate has announced the release of Patch 36, introducing Ronan the Peacekeeper, along with additional changes and bug fixes.
- NetEase Reveals Details for Nostos VR, Including SpatialOS Integration
- NetEase revealed details about their first open-world mulitplayer VR game, Nostos VR at Gamescom this week.