The Maestros Releases Massive Update With Improvements & Challenges
Real-Time Action Strategy title The Maestros received a massive update today to improve and enhance gameplay. Perhaps the biggest update was that new players will find a smoother gameplay experience to help them ease into the higher competitive brackets. The majority of this update was to improve bot behaviors and ad additional ways for players to grow and improve on their skills as they increase through the ranks of The Maestros. For example, Beginner bots are slightly less punishing to new players, but have more tricks up their sleeves to force players to think about the challenges to come. In addition, intermediate bots have been added to help players level up their game on the way to the top. Add in a bevy of bug fixes and players will find a robust update that heralds big things to come in the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- F1 Race Stars: New racing game powerslides onto iOS devices
- Codemasters® today announced that a new free-to-play world of FORMULA 1™ fun has launched as F1 RACE STARS™ races onto iPad, iPhones and ...
- Indie Studio Lightbulb Crew Announces New MOBA Games of Glory
- LightBulb Crew announces its development of a new MOBA, Games of Glory, that integrates eSports and a persistent MMO world.
- Eventful June at AIKA Online
- Redbana, known publisher of free-to-play online games, comes out with a month filled with events and contests for AIKA Online players.