Mabinogi Chain Slash Update Now Live
Mabinogi today releases a major update that grants players access to the new Chain Slash talent – and much more.
The update includes:
- Chain Slash: A new talent, players can use the Chain Blade to consume dark energy and crush, impale, and slice their enemies apart.
- Chain Blade: A new weapon that comes in a variety of classifications, including Celtic Howling, Cutthroat, Stinger, and Cardinal.
- Dorcha and Bachram Systems: Attacking enemies allows players to gather dark energy, Dorcha, that can be consumed to use potent Chain Slash skills. Bachram can be gathered by player parties to increase the team’s power, enabling cooldown resets, full recovery of health, mana and stamina, and unlimited use of Chain Slash skills.
- Baltane Mission: Designed for leveling between 60-99, this defense mission rewards players for progression regardless of completion. Players can choose from a variety of Special Units and playstyles to defend the Avalon Gate alongside the Baltane Squires.
Check out more with the Chain Slash trailer!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Celebrates Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year
- Kill3rCombo has announced a variety of new events to celebrate both Valentine's Day and the Lunar New Year.
- Dragon Nest (EU): Assassin Class Now Available
- Publisher Shanda Games International Europe updates the free to play action MMORPG Dragon Nest Europe with the brand-new Assassin class. The A...
- Tree of Savior Launch Review
- It has been way too long since I have found an MMORPG that pulls me in and makes me want to keep playing for hours on end.
Videos You May Enjoy
Mabinogi today releases a major update that grants players access to the new Chain Slash talent - and much more.