Mythgard Announces Open Beta in September
Mythgard, the upcoming urban fantasy CCG revealed today that they will be moving from ‘Alpha’ status to an open beta. This Open Beta / Early Access phase will begin on September 19th, 2019. Set in a modern world filled with magic and myth, quick-thinking, tactical gameplay, and a mixed-faction deck building system all await. Mythgard will take players back the old days of the CCG genre, with many different ways to play.
- 400+ cards featuring gorgeous art
- Play solo, 1v1, or even 2v2
- Solo story campaign, draft, and rank modes
- In and around game social features, including spectator mode, replay, and a Mythgard Twitch extension for streamers
- Play using the same account across Steam, iOS, and Android
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge 4.0 Preview
- A few weeks back, I had the privilege of talking with some of the Trion Worlds team, to discuss the 4.0 update for ArcheAge.
- Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Ebony Maw Spotlight
- Member of the Black Order, and Thanos' most trusted lieutenant, Black Maw has officially joined Marvel Contest of Champions.
- Hirez Studios Teases New Unannounced FPS
- Hirez Studios just teased some out of focus footage of an unannounced FPS game during their Charity Stream.