Mythgard Announces Open Beta in September
Mythgard, the upcoming urban fantasy CCG revealed today that they will be moving from ‘Alpha’ status to an open beta. This Open Beta / Early Access phase will begin on September 19th, 2019. Set in a modern world filled with magic and myth, quick-thinking, tactical gameplay, and a mixed-faction deck building system all await. Mythgard will take players back the old days of the CCG genre, with many different ways to play.
- 400+ cards featuring gorgeous art
- Play solo, 1v1, or even 2v2
- Solo story campaign, draft, and rank modes
- In and around game social features, including spectator mode, replay, and a Mythgard Twitch extension for streamers
- Play using the same account across Steam, iOS, and Android
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 3 & 4 Announced
- The third and forth phases of closed beta testing have been announced for Forsaken World. Forsaken World is a free to play MMORPG by Perfect W...
- Tribal Wars Hits iPad
- Strategy classic Tribal Wars rolls out onto mobile devices.