Mythgard Announces Open Beta in September
Mythgard, the upcoming urban fantasy CCG revealed today that they will be moving from ‘Alpha’ status to an open beta. This Open Beta / Early Access phase will begin on September 19th, 2019. Set in a modern world filled with magic and myth, quick-thinking, tactical gameplay, and a mixed-faction deck building system all await. Mythgard will take players back the old days of the CCG genre, with many different ways to play.
- 400+ cards featuring gorgeous art
- Play solo, 1v1, or even 2v2
- Solo story campaign, draft, and rank modes
- In and around game social features, including spectator mode, replay, and a Mythgard Twitch extension for streamers
- Play using the same account across Steam, iOS, and Android
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open Beta of CroNix Online starts July 21st
- IDC/Games has carried out the complete localization of the game CroNix Online.
- Clandestine: New co-op spy game enters Alpha testing
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that Clandestine is now in alpha for PC. Set during the mid-1990’s, Clandestine is a gl...
- Vainglory's 5v5 Mode Now Available Worldwide
- Vainglory's 3.0 Update launched yesterday and with it came their hot 5v5 game mode to every player globally.