Mythgard Announces Open Beta in September
Mythgard, the upcoming urban fantasy CCG revealed today that they will be moving from ‘Alpha’ status to an open beta. This Open Beta / Early Access phase will begin on September 19th, 2019. Set in a modern world filled with magic and myth, quick-thinking, tactical gameplay, and a mixed-faction deck building system all await. Mythgard will take players back the old days of the CCG genre, with many different ways to play.
- 400+ cards featuring gorgeous art
- Play solo, 1v1, or even 2v2
- Solo story campaign, draft, and rank modes
- In and around game social features, including spectator mode, replay, and a Mythgard Twitch extension for streamers
- Play using the same account across Steam, iOS, and Android
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eden Eternal Brimming with New Features
- Aeria Games unveils a major update to Eden Eternal, introducing hours of new content and a raise of the level cap to 100.
- World of Tanks Review (Xbox One)
- The other stand-out for this release of the game is the updated physics engine. It’s more than simply adding a few effects here and there.