Mythgard is a free-to-play collectible card game available on your browser, and coming soon to Steam, iOS, and Android platforms.
Percy’s boyfriend, the god of the underworld, has gone missing. After a thousand years of waiting for him, she gets bored, and goes looking for her mom.
What could possibly go wrong?
►Truly Free-to-play, with all cards available through gameplay.
►Deep, strategic, card based combat.
►Single player campaign lets you hone your strategies and learn the game before you take on other players.
Presumably yes, as the game is free to play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Rhino Games Inc
- Publisher: Rhino Games Inc
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/Vista/10 64-bit
- CPU: Dual Core Intel or AMD at 2.8GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 8600+
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Mythgard is a free-to-play collectible card game available on your browser, and coming soon to Steam, iOS, and Android platforms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Introduces The Stormherald
- Supernova introduces their latest commander to the lineup: The Stormherald.
- The Crew: Closed Beta on July 23rd
- Today, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ will be available on November 11, for Xbox One, the all...
- Rangers of Oblivion Releases New Warblade Weapon
- The Warblade is a new weapon to Rangers of Oblivion and is not native to Malheim.