LYN: The Lightbringer’s Latest Update Adds More Hand-drawn Artwork
Jeong Juno, known for his work on Lineage 2, has joined up with Nexon to add fresh artwork and more to LYN: The Lightbringer. A cast of 3D-rendered models converted from Jeong Juno’s beautiful two-dimensional art explode to live as 3D-rendered models in LYN: The Lightbringer’s spellbound world. Today’s content update invites players further into the enchanted but treacherous realm with even more captivating artwork and more.
This includes a new nautical theme for Winry, Deshua, and Kriton, that they can now be customized into. There is also the Crystal’s Treasure Vault Event, where players collect rare carrots, that are traded for exclusive in-game items. The Altar of Advent Change features the new legendary hero ‘Shine’, and there are other assorted in-game bugs that were fixed and balance added to the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Celebrates the Holiday Season
- Webzen announced today that the entire game portal will be celebrating the holiday season with 3 special events.
- MapleStory M Adds New Aran Class In Expansion Content Update
- The latest MapleStory M update is here, and with it comes a new class, Aran.
- New sandbox game "TUG" gets alpha release on Kickstarter
- Nerd Kingdom revealed that their newest survival game "TUG" will be launching soon in alpha form.