LYN: The Lightbringer’s Latest Update Adds More Hand-drawn Artwork
Jeong Juno, known for his work on Lineage 2, has joined up with Nexon to add fresh artwork and more to LYN: The Lightbringer. A cast of 3D-rendered models converted from Jeong Juno’s beautiful two-dimensional art explode to live as 3D-rendered models in LYN: The Lightbringer’s spellbound world. Today’s content update invites players further into the enchanted but treacherous realm with even more captivating artwork and more.
This includes a new nautical theme for Winry, Deshua, and Kriton, that they can now be customized into. There is also the Crystal’s Treasure Vault Event, where players collect rare carrots, that are traded for exclusive in-game items. The Altar of Advent Change features the new legendary hero ‘Shine’, and there are other assorted in-game bugs that were fixed and balance added to the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aima Wars: Steampunk & Orcs Impressions
- Aima Wars: Steampunk & Orcs is a 3D sandbox MMO developed by DiP Online.
- Battleborn Review: Ode to the 80s
- At its core, Battleborn is a true blue next generation hybrid. It’s half shooter, half third person MOBA.
- Endless Legend's Forge of Creation update adds Steam Workshop
- Amplitude Studios has revealed a huge update titled ‘Forges of Creation’ featuring its dynamic Steam Workshop integration to Endless Legen...