Warframe’s Atlas Prime is Coming Soon
The next Prime to head to Warframe is the mighty earth elemental Warframe, Atlas, and he’s coming soon. With its signature Dethcube, Deth Machine Rifle, and signature fist-weapon Tekko, he will join the Warframe Prime Program. These can be acquired for free through Warframe’s in-game Relic Hunting System, or instantly (along with new, exclusive cosmetics and other items) with the full Atlas Prime Access package. First added in October 2015, in Update 17.5, Atlas uses his massive size and strength to grind his opponents down. His abilities can create new armor from rubble, petrify enemies, and summon brawlers to help him fight. More information about Atlas Prime Access can be found below.
Atlas Prime Access:
- Atlas Prime: In bygone ages, mountains were said to house warriors. In this age, the mountain has become the warrior: Atlas Prime. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.
- Atlas Prime Glyphs: Embody Atlas Prime with these Prime Glyphs.
- Tekko Prime: As merciless and indestructible as Atlas Prime himself, Tekko Prime crush and split with tectonic force.
- Dethcube Prime: With ‘Assault Mode’ and ‘Vaporize’ as default precepts, Dethcube Prime is the apex of lethal support. Comes loaded with Deth Machine Rifle Prime weapon.
- Deth Machine Rifle Prime: Signature default weapon of Dethcube Prime.
Atlas Prime Accessories:
- Massif Syandana: The signature Syandana of Atlas Prime.
- Orcus Prime Accessories: Attachments for your Sentinel pet
- 7-Day Mod Drop Chance Booster: New to Warframe, the Mod Drop Chance Booster doubles the chance of mod drops.
- 90-Day Credit Booster
- 90-Day Affinity Booster
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall begins Battleframe Trailer Challenge
- Red 5 Studios has announced a new contest for Firefall fans: The Battleframe Trailer Challenge.
- Divinity: Original Sin Collector's Edition Announced
- As Divinity: Original Sin nears its June 20th release date, the team at Larian Studios unveils a limited-supply Collector's Edition, feat...
- Guardians of Ember Releases Act V
- Action MMORPG Guardians of Ember unlocks Act V and offers players hours of exciting new content.