LYN: The Lightbringer
LYN: The Lightbringer is a 3D action-RPG featuring the randomized recruitment of noble knights and legendary heroes.
“Vestri. The Gods of Light and Darkness once called this continent their home, but it would become their battleground. After seemingly endless turmoil and unfathomable loss, the Light emerged victorious. History would remember this as the Vestri War.
200 years of peace followed, and the tales of brutality and heroism faded into legend. The greatest legends, however, have a way of being reborn. When a pillar of light erupted from a young girl and opened the heavens, the gears of conflict began to turn once more…”
►Convincing Collection: Summon visually stunning champions and trade or enhance them to your heart’s content!
►All Together Now: Assemble the greatest of your warriors to fight powerful monsters in epic raids across the diverse world of Vestri.
►Coming for the Crown: Theorycraft your strongest lineup and compete in the arena against rival summoners from around the world.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Great Visuals
- +Solid Storytelling
- -Aggressive Monetization (Expensive MTX, Pay2Win Elements)
- -Technical Issues (Log-In Complications, Lag, Sub-Par Performance)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.4+/iOS 9.0+
- HDD: 152.6 MB
- Description: LYN: The Lightbringer is a 3D action-RPG featuring the randomized recruitment of noble knights and legendary heroes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Azur Lane Launches 'Divergent Chessboard' Update
- Yostar announced a new update that is arriving today for Azur Lane - Divergent Chessboard. New battleship girls, new plots and more await.
- War of the Immortals announces Lost Omen
- Perfect World Entertainment has released new details for Lost Omen, War of the Immortal's first expansion.