Lucent Heart Celebrates First Anniversary
Lucent Heart is celebrating its one year anniversary today with a month-long series of special events.
Events include collecting event cards from monsters to cash in for a permanent I Love Lucent Heart set; an art contest to win a Lucent Heart SWAG bag; the game’s first PvP tournament, Tournament of Champions, with armor, pets, and other prizes for winners; and double experience and drop weekends. Item mall prices will also be cut with sales on popular items throughout the month.
Lucent Heart is published by Gamania, which also publishes Divina and Bright Shadow.
Lucent Heart Gameplay Screenshot
GAMANIA CELEBRATES LUCENT HEART’S ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
New Events Running All Month Long
IRVINE, Calif. – July 12, 2012 – Gamania Digital Entertainment is pleased to announce that today marks Lucent Heart’s one year anniversary. In celebration of a successful first year with its growing community, the team is running a series of special events, contests, and tournaments all month long. Players can find the full event list at http://www.lucentheart.com/event/1stAnniversary/default.aspx and sign up for a free account at http://www.lucentheart.com/signup/signup.aspx?PartnerID=90.
“It’s been extremely rewarding watching Lucent Heart develop and getting to know our players” said David Wong, COO of Gamania. “A year ago we launched with the goal of delivering a unique social experience where day-to-day interaction is valued, ensuring the game is more than just about quests and items. Looking back at our fantastic community and how close everyone has become, I’d say that without a doubt we’ve accomplished that goal”.
Gamania is running a month of special events in celebration of Lucent Heart’s one year anniversary. Players can win outfits, pets, SWAG, and more. Highlights include:
- I Love Lucent Heart Event: Collect event cards from monster drops and cash them in for a permanent I Love Lucent Heart set.
- Anniversary Art Contest: Submit an awesome drawing for the chance to win a Lucent Heart SWAG bag, filled with goodies.
- Tournament of Champions PvP Event: Enter Lucent Heart’s first PvP tournament for the chance to win armor, pets, and more.
- Double XP and Double Drop Weekends: Jump in and play during the weekend to automatically receive extra rewards.
As a final surprise, Gamania is slashing Item Mall prices with weekly sales on Lucent Heart’s most sought after goods. Pets, mounts, and more will be available at discounted prices for players throughout the month.
To stay on top of the one year anniversary activities follow the official event page at http://www.lucentheart.com/event/1stAnniversary/default.aspx. New players can sign up for a free account at http://us.beanfun.com/lucentheart/ or join Lucent Heart’s friendly community at the official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/lucentheart?sk=wall.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend and Dungeon of the Endless Free on Steam All Weekend
- Amplitude’s free weekend is dedicated to offering new and veteran gamers the chance to experience the studio’s growing community.
- Neverwinter Expands Invites for Second Beta Weekend
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios are expanding the pool of beta testers for its second beta weekend, with all new features.
- New Gundams arrive in SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online
- OGPlanet has released five new S Rank units into SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online.