Super Mecha Champions Launches Worldwide
Super Mecha Champions is a new mobile title from NetEase, and after 150,000 pre-registrations, it is now live. Super Mecha Champions has a Japanese-inspired action shooter feel and is on both iOS and Android devices. High-octane battles await in Super Mecha Champions worldwide (Vietnam, Korea, and EU not included), and is on both devices storefronts. Super Mecha Champions will have a Battle Royale Mode, and Team Deathmatch and players are dropped into an urban setting where they collect loot, build a weapon loadout, and compete to be the last mecha standing. There is also the option to battle on foot with nine unique gun glasses, in addition to piloting a massive mecha.
Features of Super Mecha Champions include:
- Exciting Combat: Strategically navigate the battlefield on foot and then board your mecha to engage in immersive, large-scale machine battles to take control of the field. Each character pilots a unique mecha that offers a different loadout and set of abilities for various styles of gameplay.
- Japanese-Inspired Art Style: Navigate through a contemporary cityscape with anime-style characters and battle atop highrises, city streets, and abandoned buildings. Experience feature performances from popular Japanese voice actors such as Tomokazu Seki, Rina Sato, Kayano Ai, and more.
- Arsenal of Weapons: Players battling on foot can utilize a wide variety of weapons, including plasma cannons, homing missiles, sniper rifles, flamethrowers, and more. There are options to fit every playstyle!
- Team Battles: Team up with friends in Team Deathmatch mode to execute strategic battle tactics and expand your arsenal of weapons and abilities for a unique gameplay experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Myth Angels Online Closed Beta Begins October 6
- Myth Angels Online closed beta begins October 6. The new free to play MMORPG from UserJoy looks and plays like Angels Online.
- Crusaders Quest Mobile Review
- With fast-paced action, complex team management, & a wide range of play options, this is one game I won't be uninstalling any time so...
- Battlejack, the Fantasy Card Battle RPG, Debuts on Mobile Devices
- Nexon, in conjunction with Grand Cru, has officially launched Battlejack, a fantasy card-battle RPG on iOS and Android.