Star Trek Online Celebrates Six Years Online
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced the sixth anniversary for Star Trek Online. As a way of thanking players for their continued support over the last six years, this milestone will be commemorated with server-wide giveaways and the return of the ever-popular Anniversary Event from January 28 to February 24. In-game festivities include a brand-new episode titled “Time and Tide,” plus the return of Omega Molecule Stabilization, a series of mini-games players can participate in to earn item upgrades and an all-new Tier 6 Krenim Science Vessel.
From January 26 – February 1, players can log into Star Trek Online to participate in the Anniversary C-Store Giveaways. During this event period, Captains will be able to collect free rewards from the in-game store every 24 hours. Giveaway items will be revealed on the Star Trek Online blog: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9739823
The Anniversary Event takes place from January 28 – February 24 and invites Star Trek Online Captains to meet Q at the Earth Space Dock and First City to participate in a series of in-game missions and events for rewards. This includes the all-new episode, “Time and Tide,” where players will uncover a plot that will lead them to the signing of the Temporal Accords, hundreds of years in the future.
During the Omega Molecule Stabilization, players can collect Omega particles that Q has scattered across the galaxy. These molecules can be stabilized to earn Sixth Anniversary Prize Vouchers by playing mini-games in three different social zones throughout the game. Those who collect 1,000 vouchers during the Anniversary Event period can use them to obtain a Tier 6 Krenim Science Vessel.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun Introduces Players to the Mysterious Northern Arun
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the launch of TERA: Fate of Arun, the first expansion to its award-winning action MMORPG for PC.
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends Now in Open Beta
- Bethesda snuck the launch of Elder Scrolls: Legends' open beta during Quakecon.
- Happy Wars: Three Big Campaigns Available for 3rd Anniversary
- Toylogic Inc. is holding "The Third Anniversary: Three Big Campaigns" to celebrate the third year for "Happy Wars"